Chapter 9 - what happened?

Jessie's p.o.v

I kept running until I stopped at an old willow tree. It began raining when I first started running and now it was a complete down pour.

I leaned against the tree trying to catch my breath and before I knew it the tears started falling rapidly. I cried over Mason cheating on me and then breaking up and I cried because my best friend is in love with me. Do I love him back? My head screamed, "He's your best friend! You can't love him, it's wrong!" while my heart yelled back, "You love and you know it! So go for it and quit holding back!"

I pushed myself off the tree and walked out from underneath the green canopy. I wiped my eyes with my hand and looked around to see where i was. It looks like I only ran about a mile from the club towards our hotel.

*vibrate*

I felt my phone vibrate, I frantically searched for it in my pockets. Holy crap! 20 missed calls and 37 unread texts?! The screen read Liam so I quickly answered it "H-hello?"

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU JESSICA?! YOU NEED TO GET BACK HERE NOW NIALL IS ROLLING BACK AND FORTH IN THE CORNER AND LOUIS IS AS FROZEN AS A ROCK!" Liam screamed into the phone.

"Okay, I'm coming. I'll bethere in 15." I answered trying to regain my cool.

"Alright, just please hurry back." he said before I heard a click.

I pulled my long, wet hair into a high ponytail and started the walk back to the club.

After about 15 minutes I arrived to see exactly what Liam told me. "Hey guys." I managed to choke out, my voice still hoarse from crying.

"Thank god you're back!" Harry exclaimed throwing his hand int the air before running over to hug me.

"See Lou she's back, nothing to worry about." I heard Liam say shaking Louis who was sitting in the exact same spot on the bench.

"Can we go guys?" I asked impatiently.

We all piled into the car and drove back to the flat with awkward air engulfing us all.

We were all sitting on the couch watching late night TV, everyone dry and clean from the crazy night. I looked over to Louis on the opposite side of the room, he had red eyes and wet streaks stained on his face with a constant sniffling. I felt my heart break knowing I was the one causing his pain. Oh how I wanted to go over there to hug him and tell him that everything will be just fine, but I couldn't. Who knows how upset he is at me, heck he hasn't said looked at or said one word to me in the past 3 hours!

"We have to leave early tomorrow so I'm off to bed." Liam explained before leaving with a trailing Zayn and Niall.

"I'm gonna go sleep too." I whispered.

I stood up and trudged up the steps into my room, collapsing in the bed.

Louis' p.o.v

God dammit Louis! Why are you always so stupid? You should never have told her that you love her! She's your best friend for christ sake, she won't look at you that way.

I wiped my eyes one last time before standing up and heading to my room. I gave Harry a pat on the shoulder and he looked up at me with concern and sympathy filling his green eyes. I gave him a sad smile and conitued walking. I past Jessie's door and paused, I raised my hand to knock before I was interrupted by a noise. It was her sobbing, the same one I heard when Mason and her split, the one when your heart has shattered and you don't know what to do anymore. Why is her heart broken? She's not the one who just spilled their heart out then watched the love of theif life run away!

I couldn't take it anymore. I walked right on by into my own solitary of my room.

Jessie's p.o.v

New text message:

Unknown:

Breaking Louis' heart I see tsk tsk you'll regret it bitch. Just wait till you feel your heart being soilt into two just like him.

Great, another text from this mystery person to be added to the others. What do they want? And split my heart in two? Haven't I felt enough pain already?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N sorry for such a long wait but here's a chapter!

It's kind of crappy since i wrote it on my phone but volleyball is over so be prepared for more chapter soon babezzz!

Question of the chapter:

What do you think theis mystery person is gonna do?

Leave your thoughts below!!

Also lets get 5 votes for the next chapter!

Goodnight Lovelies

~Althea