Chapter 2 - Audition

And here is chapter 2 my lovely people!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hannah, i don't think i think i can do this..." Louis said for the 100th time today. 'Of course you can, babe. You're amazing! They'll love you." Hannah squealed. "Now quit being a girl and get you're bum out there and show em what you got!" slapping him on the back off his head, earning qanother glare from Hannah. what was with her? For the past few days she's been really clingy with Louis and sending me glares whenever I touched MY best friend. Punk.

Jay, Lottie, Hannah, and I watched as Louis was ushered on stage. "Hello and whats your name?" asked one of the male judges. i've never watched the show so i only know Simon. Don't judge. "M-my name is um.. Louis Tomlinson."

Louis stuttered across his words. That boy. "And how old are you and where are you from Louis?" asked the female judge. "I'm 18 and from Doncaster, England." "And what will you be singing for us today?" asked Simon. "Hey There, Delilah by the PlainWhite Tee's." c'mon boobear, you can do this i know you can.

"Oh it's what you do to me

oh its what you do to me

what you do to me...." louis sang as he ended the song.

Yes! My boy did it! couldnt help the little squeal that escaped my full pink lips. Next thing i know im being tackled to the groud. "I got all three yes', J!" Lou shrieked like a 12 year old girl. Holy crap this boy weighed a lot! "Jeez boy, lay off the carrots!' i said gasping for air beneath his crushing weight.

"Boobear get off of poor jessica" Jay demanded. "Muuuuummmmm, i told you! I am the Swagmaster from Doncaster!" Louis complained while stomping his foot. Commence sassy mode. "Louis William Tomlinson, you will noy stamp your foot towards your mother like that again!" Jay Tomlinson yelled. I just snickered. "Stop being such a bitch towards my boyfriend, jessica!" Hannah snarled at me before grabbing Lou's arm and stroming off dragging him with her. What's up her butt?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N sorry for another short one! i think chapter 3 is a little bit longer though! :D well ta ta for now my loves!

~Althea