Even More Horror Stories In Two Sentences

1. We didn't make it it — the bridge collapsed. What was supposed to be a short trip was now eternal.

2. That thing pulled my eye out with a grimace on its face. I wear that cybernetic eye alongside a smile, still too afraid to even show my fear.

3. They beat and battered Lui like he was nothing. An indescribable rage filled him and he was compelled to make them disappear before he went to Japan.

4. Shu was going to play a game with Lui. He's going to take Lui down after the latter entered his place in rage — if he survives this hide and seek, it probably won't be his last game.

5. I tried to figure out what was wrong with Shu. But I swore I blacked out when my skin was torn off, as I heard him whisper "Let it rip."

6. Why did Carl have to die? Who would hurt a bird like him ...?

7. Wakiya's butler had to work for his family. If he refused to, he would be the next victim to one of Japan's most legendary (and not to mention, whose actual identities were unknown) cults.

8. Beyblade kept us so happy and gave them an illusion of belonging, self-worth, and strength. Too bad this was a false reality and it was simply a drug to keep them unaware of the world.

9. Jin often slept because in his dreams, he could act out his forbidden wishes. He could harm and hurt himself there all he wanted, unlike in real life where someone would stop him.

10. All these Bladers went to other countries. And unfortunately, they disappeared mysteriously and never came back.

11. Naoki's hobby was to dig in the deep web and find answers to his questions and Japan's biggest mysteries. All he needed to worry about were hackers and terrifying house invaders, who would gladly kill or take him away.

12. Phi gave up patience so long ago. He decided today would be great to kill his brother, dispose of his body, and then move on without competition. 

13. Something was killing the people of Japan yet no one could describe them before they suicided. Daigo wasn't so sure why he's immune.

14. Monsters are fake. That is, until Shu encountered the Slit-Mouthed Woman when he came home late from school.

15. Ashtem finally did it — he created the ultimate Bey! But in a fit of rage, its Bit Beast unleashed itself and magicked all of humanity to sleep, where they could either wake up years later or get killed by the forces of nature. 

16. No one can stop the carnage of Shu. He's possessed and crazy, and he would kill anyone he encountered.

17. Nika used to have an imaginary friend and no one really cared about it. That is, until there were dead cats hung up in the house, and Nika said her friend that for ignoring "them." 

18. Riding in Wakiya's private jet seemed okay at first. Maybe until an unknown force took over the pilot, causing him to drive the jet downwards.

19. When people say one's Beyblade is a partner, they weren't joking. Daigo's Beyblade sometimes talked to him in his dreams, about how children are delectable and enticing. 

20. They found Free hurt and heavily wounded, blood in his mouth. When asked what happened, no one could describe the acts he did to heavily mutilate and mangle his arm like that.