T H I R T Y - F I V E

::::

"what do you mean you don't believe me!" minho laughed, emphasizing the word 'believe'.

jisung laughed on the other side of the phone line, shrugging his shoulders even though minho could not see. "i don't know! it just doesn't seem like something you would do."

minho then jumped when he heard a knock on his front door. he peered out his window, smiling when he recognized the car.

"gotta go, jisung!" he then hung up the phone and quickly threw on a sweatshirt, and began dashing downstairs to open it.

once minho opened the door, he was greeted by yeosang who had his back pack stuffed with clothes and whatever essentials he'll need for their sleepover minho invited him to.

yeosang walked in, dropping his bag onto the floor by the door and flopped onto the couch.

"man, that bag is heavy," minho groaned, lifting it up, "did you pack a bunch of bricks?"

yeosang chuckled lightly, and the two were interrupted by another knock on the door. minho mischievously smiled, knowing yeosang would be confused.

"another person is coming?" he asked, and minho nodded, getting up to get the door.

"who?"

yeosang followed minho back to the door. when it opened, standing there was a overly happy jeongin, smiling widely.

"yeosang, this is jeongin."

the two shook hands, grinning at each other, "i don't even know what you sound like yet and i'm simping for you," yeosang spoke.

jeongin let out a flustered laugh, entering the house. minho could tell the two will become good friends.

"you're not familiar. do you go to our school?" jeongin asked yeosang.

"no i don't, i met minho at—"

minho slyly punched yeosang's arm, shaking his head. he hasn't admitted to jeongin about going to therapy yet, and he doesn't plan to anytime soon. yeosang nodded, showing he understood.

"so, what are we going to do first?" yeosang asked, changing the subject.

minho clapped his hands together, already having an idea, "i have a plan."

::::

the three walked into the bathroom, where a box of hair dye sat on the counter. there was a chair ready in front of the mirror.

"i'm going brown boys!"

yeosang and jeongin looked at each other nervously, both not knowing how to dye hair, "um, neither of us have done this before. are you sure you want us to do this?"

minho confidently nodded, sick of his orange hair thats a constant reminder of his awful father, "it's worth a shot! just follow the instructions on the box. the red in my hair is light enough so the brown should attach to my hair no problem."

the friends shrugged, opening the box and and began mixing the dye in the bowl. once finished, jeongin grabbed some gloves, and started putting the dye in the elders hair.

minho giggled, "you're tickling me! are you almost done?"

"yup. now we just let it sit for half an hour, and hope it didn't turn your hair...i don't know, yellow or something."

the group laughed, and began cleaning up the room. it took the whole thirty minutes, and before they knew it minho was rinsing out the extra dye. they then blow dried his hair, and he it looks perfect.

"holy shit, you guys didn't fuck up my hair! hell yeah!"

the three high fived each other, and yeosang whipped out his phone. "you both have brown hair. i'll get your picture and send it to you both."

jeongin and minho nodded, posing for a photo. once minho got it, he posted it to instagram...the first photo he's posted since he was friends with changbin.

@ leeminho_

dyed my hair even though you can't see it  👀  thanks @ yjeonginehe and yeosang :)

minho smiled happily, and completely ignored the internal shock he felt when he got the notification that changbin had liked the post.

::::

"pssst, yeosang! wake up, are you awake?" jeongin whispered in the middle of the night, trying to stay as quiet as he could. yeosang rolled over, rubbing his eyes and trying to find jeongin in the dark.

"what do you want? i was trying to sleep."

"i have an idea on how to prank minho," jeongin snickered, grabbing yeosang's wrist and dragging him out of the bedroom. he shut the door, luckily not waking minho up.

"i pretend to hear something come from the kitchen, saying i think someone's downstairs breaking in. then when i get his nerves up, you come in and scare the crap out of him."

yeosang smirked, liking the idea. "okay, but i get to be the 'robber'. you're the baby, just pull your 'helpless child' face on minho and he'll totally believe you."

jeongin nodded, walking back into the bedroom to begin the prank.

"minho, minho, minho! wake up!!"

minho jolted up, confused, "what's going on?"

"i-i think i hear someone downstairs! we g-gotta call someone!"

jeongin had to force his actor face from failing him, desperately trying not to laugh.

"what?!" minho shouted, heart beat picking up, "are you serious?"

just then, as planned, the door busted open. it was yeosang with his hoodie on and hood over his face. you could hardly see him, just the small light from the hallway reflecting off him.

"ahhh!" yeosang yelled, trying to scare everyone. minho screamed, getting under his covers to hide.

jeongin and yeosang broke out into laughs, the scare not lasting long. minho peeked his head out, confused.

"yeosang?! you guys planned this!" minho couldn't help but laugh along, the adrenaline pushing away his angry feelings.

they nodded, "wait, wait," jeongin spoke, walking over to yeosang, "i asked you to play a scary robber, and as a weapon you grabbed a harmless magazine off the kitchen counter?"

yeosang shrugged, "it was the first thing i could find!"

they all laughed once again, and after settling down, the three slept peacefully the rest of the night.

~  

i am OBSESSED with the whole in life album! and back door was such a banger. my favorite song was b me and wow! :))