T W E N T Y - O N E

::::

minho stared at his phone screen on sunday for what felt like hours, even though it was roughly only a minute. backspacing anything he wrote, he angrily tried a new sentence starter once again.

he had typed in yeosang's phone number only a few moments ago, but struggled to actually say something to him. the thoughts of does he really want to talk to me? entered his mind, and it only made him more anxious to actually send a message.

eventually, he finally got the courage to type out more than a word.

yeosang

hi, yeosang. it's minho
from the therapy office
sent

minho now nervously awaited the others answer from under the pillow fort he created in his bedroom. it was quite cozy and comfortable in there, and made minho feel relaxed when he was stressed.

or in this case, uneasy.

minho tapped the turned off phone screen with his finger nail, enjoying the sounds it made. until he finally got a message back, the ringer making him jump and let out a small screech.

yeosang

hi, yeosang. it's minho
from the therapy office
read 12:26 pm

yeosang
omg hi! i was waiting
for u to text me!!

minho smiled at the message. it felt good to hear that someone was actually looking forward to another conversation with him. he quickly typed out his response, not wanting to waste any time.

yeosang

yeosang
omg hi! i was waiting
for u to text me!!

ahhh yeah

do you still want to hang out sometime?

yeosang
of course! is today alright?
sayyyy...an hour from now?

oh, sure. sounds fun

minho the proceeded to type in his address, and the plans were set in stone. he then flopped backwards onto his bed, letting out a sigh.

he was in total shock he started a conversation with the other, let alone invited him over to his house. minho's mother was gone for the day at work, so he doesn't have to worry about her meeting yeosang.

since the other is coming over in an hour, minho decided to get ready; and not dress like he doesn't give a shit, as he father would say.

he thought of his words that seemed to be burned into his mind, and put on a black and white stripped shirt and black sweatpants with lots of pockets. it was comfortable, yet doesn't look lazy.

he styled his red hair that now looks more orange due to it fading, and then finished it off with a headband and of course his ring. minho looked in the mirror, making sure he looked fine.

his next task was to clean his shithole of a room, but then he heard a knock on his front door. he panicked, realizing he took the full hour just to get ready.