23. The Heavens Arena.

It wasn't a sad farewell, nor was it a bittersweet one. Everyone left following their hearts, knowing that, how could they feel sorrow over the event? The five friends left with nothing but anticipation in their minds, toward the future, and the next time they meet.

∩('∀`∩)

"Bye bye!"

Gon waved up at the air, in the direction of the blimp which Leorio and Kurapika have both boarded. Killua stood behind him—hands behind his head—while Kosai looked down at her tattered clothes, pouting when she realized that she still wasn't wearing her usual sweater.

"I guess it's just the three of us now," Gon turned around to face the other two, "What do you guys want to do now?"

"I vouch for shopping!~" Kosai's hand shot into the air, smile as wide as ever.

"You have money, right?"

"Nope!~ Not a single penny!"

"We're not paying for your things!" Killua yelled out irritated, pointing down at her as Gon chuckled from the corner.

"And you!"

Killua directed his finger at Gon, "Don't think you're any better!"

"Why did you even ask?! We train, obviously."

"Huh? Train for what?"

In mere moments, Killua was inches away from Gon's face—wearing an overly toxic smile. Even Kosai looked a little dubious, which honestly dealt a lot of damage to Gon's self-esteem.

When has Kosai ever looked at him with anything other than a cheerful expression on her face?

Killua inched closer to Gon, voice threatening, "Do you even remember what you just said?"

"You think you can punch Hisoka in the face without training?"

"That's 'mpossible, Gon-kun."

Killua brought a finger up to Gon's face, and started drilling it into his injured cheek, "You couldn't land a punch in ten years, let alone six months!"

Gon looked down dejectedly, while Kosai repeatedly pat his shoulder—it wasn't that reassuring though, actually, it felt more like Kosai was pitying him, even if she was still wearing a pearly-white grin.

"Okay..." 

"Here, I'll make this easy to understand."

Killua squatted down, grabbing a stick lying on the ground, and started drawing two faces that slightly resembled Hanzo—the ninja Gon had fought in the final round—and Hisoka.

He then proceeded to draw a line connecting the two of them, "This is Hisoka, this is Hanzo."

"Uh huh..."

He used the stick to point at the line between them, "If this is the gap between Hanzo and Hisoka in terms of strength, then the gap between you and Hisoka is..."

Killua stood up, and walked to the right, dragging the stick on the ground behind him, leaving a line on the ground. 

He kept going...and going...and going...until, "...this wide! And I'm being generous!"