18. So be it.

The rest of the participants watched the two kids ramble on. Eventually, Kosai threw Nef at Killua's face. Which ended in multiple scratches, not just on Killua, but Kosai too.

(。'╹A╹`。)

"Second match, Kurapika vs Kosai..."

Kosai grinned and waved at her opponent.

Kurapika nodded back.

"Start!"

Kurapika dashed towards her, wooden swords in hand.

Kosai jumped up, "Sorry, Kura-kun! I would let you win, but I super don't wanna fight Hisoka-san."

Kurapika nodded, "Understandable."

He swiped at Kosai as she was falling down. Kosai's body tilted backwards, kicking the weapon away.

She landed smoothly, immediately dashing towards Kurapika. Her hands reached behind her back, taking out a present shaped blade.

She disappeared in a blink of an eye, quickly arriving behind Kurapika's back, on her tippy-toes in order to put her hand over his eyes, and pointed the blade at his neck.

If he so much as moved, the blade would cut into his skin.

He sighed, "I surrender."

Kosai removed her hands, and returned to her normal height. She grinned, "Yay!"

"Kosai wins, Kurapika continues to the next match!"

Then came, Kurapika vs Hisoka.

Kurapika did well, considering his opponent.

After two of them fought for a while, Hisoka went up to him, whispered something in his ear, before walking away, surrendering.

'That was super quiet.' Kosai strained her ears to listen closely, 'The only words I heard was something 'bout spiders...'

'Kura-kun hates spiders.'

The third match pit Hanzo against Pokkle. Pokkle found himself in the same position as Gon—in a position where any more force on his arms and they would break—he admitted defeat immediately.

The fourth match was between Hisoka and Bodoro. The match was extremely one-sided, but Bodoro refused to give up.

However, while Bodoro was lying on the floor, Hisoka whispered something in his ear.

Bodoro gritted his teeth and surrendered.

' I'll go after the kids if you don't surrender...' Kosai made out, '...or somethin' like that.'

She shrugged, and pumped her fist. 

"Go! Go! Killu-kun!"

"Yeah, yeah."

The fifth match featured Killua and Pokkle, but as soon as the fight began, Killua walked away.