6. Gourmet Hunters!

"There, there." He said, ruffling her hair, then added "Praise-freak"

Kosai grinned, and punched him in the face.

--(⋟﹏⋞)--

Just after a few minutes of waiting, Kosai fell asleep. Light snores were heard every now and then. Killua was unconsciously petting Nef, looking up at the sky in boredom.

When he looked back down, his bored face turned into a cheerful one as he spotted Gon standing next to Kurapika and a beat-up Leorio. He stood up, taking Nef with him. Nef looked up at Killua, before turning his attention to Gon.

"Gon!" Killua exclaimed.

"Killua!" Gon turned his head to face him.

"I can't believe you actually got here. I thought you were done for." Killua said, making his way closer to Gon.

"I just tracked Leorio's scent." Gon explained

"Scent?!" He exclaimed, slightly shocked " You and Kosai definitely are weird."

"Why Kosai?" Gon asked, confused by the inclusion of her.

"She has a really sensitive nose too." Killua explained, placing Nef on his right shoulder, and bringing his hands behind his head "She says Nef's nose is way better, but he's a fox, so that's kind of expected."

Gon opened his mouth to speak again, but he was interrupted "Excellent work, everyone." Satotz said, in a rather loud voice, waking Kosai up. 

She looked around in confusion, and looked around, then her eyes finally landed on Gon and Killua. She put on her backpack and she slowly walked towards them while stretching and yawning.

"Phase Two of the exam will occur here in the Biska Forest. So I shall take my leave." He continued, as he pretended to leave the participants, and walked towards the direction that they had just come from. 

While, in fact, he jumped on one of the many trees behind them, trying to spy the participants during the next phase.

No one seemed to notice —if they did, they didn't show it— However, Kosai seemed to hear the rustle of the leaves when he hid seemed to take notice of it, thanks to her enhanced hearing.

Nef also signaled that he still smelt him nearby —which was kinda creepy— but it confirmed that Kosai wasn't just hearing things.

She decided to ignore it as the doors in front of her opened. Revealing one insanely overweight man, he could pass for a real-life giant.

 In front of him was a beautiful woman, who had a really bright shade of cyan as her hair color, and styled it in five ponytails—which looked pretty odd in Kosai's opinion. The woman was wearing really revealing clothing, she might as well be wearing a bikini

"Will all applicants who passed the First Phase please enter?" The woman called out.