10. Care to play a game with me?

She smiled, and for the first time in years, the smile reached her eyes.

She hasn't felt this happy in a while now.

'(๑ △ ๑)'*

"So, basically, I'm like Kurapika. I come from this clan, and like everyone else is dead, y'know? So ta' answer your question, my actual family is pretty small—my mom, my sister and me. But, if ya' consider the clan my family, then it's pretty huge."

"So...your family is big, and small? I don't get it."

Gon looked like he blew a fuse.

"My family is small, my clan is big." Kosai clarified, "Now, I got Killua's question, 's your turn."

Gon immediately asked, "Can I ask you about anything?"

Kosai grinned, then nodded, "I'd prefer if you didn't ask 'bout the 'he' from before though."

Gon nodded seriously, "Between your clan and your sister and mom, which one do you consider your family?"

"Mom and Onee-chan." Kosai didn't even stop to think.

"So, you said someone killed your family," Killua butted in, curious, "You said you didn't consider them family, and the rest of them were killed too. Did the same person kill the rest of the clan?"

"Nope," Kosai answered, "That's someone else."

"Who?"

"Hey, I already answered two of your questions, Killu-kun." Kosai complained, "I only said one, ya' owe me somethin' now."

"Dammit. I was hoping you forgot about that." Killua muttered under his breath.

Gon chuckled, and Kosai grinned, as she took a chicken wing from her bowl, previously stolen from the kitchen.

"Ya' gotta owe me another dinner."

(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

"Did you know that humans are 13.8% more likely ta' die on their birthday?"

Killua groaned, hands covering his ears.

"Eh? Do you know why?" Gon asked, fully curious.

"Gon...stop talking to her." Killua looked at Gon, and whispered, "If we just ignore her, maybe she'll stop."

"You can turn peanut butter into diamonds, y'know?"

Killua was interested this time. "Heh, how much money could we make if we cash in on that?"

Kosai gave him a closed eye smile, "You have a super trashy personality, Killu-kun."