9. One question each!

Then, they were escorted by the green bean man—or as Kosai nicknamed Bean-kun—onto the airship, along with the other 40 contestants who had passed.

(✿◕ ‿◕ฺ)ノ))。*

" Allow me to introduce myself to the 42 remaining applicants." The Chairman said "I am the chairman of this year's Hunter Exam selection committee." "And I'm his secretary, Beans." The short Green man next to Netero added.

'Beans huh. So Bean-kun isn't really that off.'

"We are expected to arrive at our destination at 8 AM, tomorrow. You'll find dinner waiting in the dining hall. You're also free to get some rest and other words you are free to do as you please until you are contacted." Beans explained

Excited at the secretary's words, Killua exclaimed "Okay! Let's go explore the airship!" Already running off, not even hearing the others' answers.

"Yeah!"

"Ya' think they'll let us on the top of the blimp?"

The other two ran after the white-haired boy.

Leorio, who saw the three energized kids, questioned "How can they have so much energy? I'm getting tired just by looking at them." 

"You can say that again." Kurapika agreed, just as tired. "However, I do have one concern...."

"Huh? What is it?" Leorio asked, half curious, and half just wanting to go to bed.

"How many more phases are there?" Kurapika questioned 

"On average, there are five to six phases." Tonpa butted in, from behind them.

"You should be careful." He warned" The secretary only told us when we'll arrive at our destination, it's possible that the third phase of the exam will happen right here on this airship"

He had a dark aura around him, and if Kosai was here, she would quickly point out that he was terrible at acting, and was just obviously trying to scare them.

"Huh?! Are you serious?" 

However, this is Leorio, the idiot who would believe anything when awake, and even more so when tired.

" You might wake up to discover that the phase has already passed. If you plan to make it to the next phase, don't let yourself relax on this airship." Tonpa, warned with a sinister grin.

٩(๑˃́ꇴ˂̀๑)۶