25. Start making sense!

Kosai shrugged, her grin not wavering one bit, 'Ya' never know.'

°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

"And now! The event you've all been waiting for!"

The announcement resounded all across the 50th floor stadium, everyone was watching with baited eyes as two children walked onto the arena.

"We have a unique match-up for you! Two young boys, fighting it out!"

Kosai and Gon watched through the Tv in the waiting room, "...So, how quickly do ya' think Killu-kun's gonna win?"

"Weren't you just cheering up Zushi?"

"Yeah, but like, Killu-kun's gonna win, cuz if he doesn't, it'll bring shame onta' me."

"How?"

"You se-"

'Quiet down and look at the match. It's about to start.'

"Kay~"

"...All bets are in, and the odds favor Zushi!" The announcer exclaimed, looking up at the large screen above the arena, tallying the votes made by the audience.

"Pfft..."

"Kosai, that's rude."

"But look at Killu-kun's face!"

"Kosai."

She pouted, "Okay, okay. Sorry, or whatever."

Kosai looked back up to the screen, just in time for the referee to start explaining the rules.

"This match will consist of three, three-minute rounds, decided by the points and knockout system!"

"Begin!"

Zushi immediately readied himself, getting into a stance.

'Wah~ Cool~ There's only, like, 11 openings!'

'When you say it like that, it sounds sarcastic.'

'21 openings is suuuuper low!'

'For you.'

'For me.' Kosai nodded in agreement, before grinning smugly, ' It's not like it my fault I was blessed with super cool eyes and superer cooler legs.'

'...'

Killua smirked a little, and slowly walked up to Zushi without a care in the world.

Zushi, disarmed by the uneasy feeling Killua was extruding, quickly threw a punch in his direction.

Kosai winced in sympathy, 'It shot up ta' 46 openings, yikes.'