Chapter 10

*SUNDAY*

I'm getting ready to go out and meet Jacob. I start to straighten my hair. After about 20 minutes my hair is finally straight. I then apply my regular makeup and make my way downstairs. I notice Aaron making pancakes "hey babe" ib say while taking one of the pancakes off the stack. " good morning beautiful" he says with a smile. I put my plate on the table and walk over to him kissing him lightly. I then turn around to get the syrup out of the fridge but suddenly feel my body being pulled back. I feel Aarons arms around me embarrassing me in a hug." "Aaron let me go you're going to burn the pancakes" I say s struggling not good his grip. "No I won't" he smiles "there already done" he says still not letting me go. I finally struggle and get out of his grip. I turn my body and attempt to give him hug. Aaron quickly refuses "nope you wouldn't give me one before so im not giving you one now" he crosses his arms and let's out a small pout. "Alright" I say shrugging it off and walking over to the table beginning my pancakes. Aaron sits across from me and begins to eat. After about 10 minutes were finally done. I go to the washroom and begin to brush my teeth, Aaron comes in behind me and does the same. I quickly rinse my mouth and head not to the Living room. We started to make our way to Maggie's house so I could finally meet Jacob Whitesides.

Once we arrive I ring the for bell causing Maddie's dig shadow to start barking. A few seconds later Maddie's mom opens the door, "Hey they are up stairs" she smiles "go on up". Aaron and I start making our way upstairs to her room. I burst into Maddie's room shouting "do not fear. The party is here" she just laughs and runs to me. Maddie was currently doing her hair as Jacob was sitting on her bed checking twitter. "Jacob this is Kait, my best friend" she said "well I assumed so, you did say we were hanging out with her and Aaron today and that's Aaron.." He winked "Oh shut up" she giggled and kissed his cheek. "Hey, in Jacob" he introduced. "Im Kait" I smiled "and I mean this in the least creepy way possible but I know who you are" we both just kind if laughed. I pulled Maddie out into the hallway and shut the door giving us privacy and leaving Jacob and Aaron to catch up. "I have to talk to you" in explained. " No i just thought you dragged me into the hall to sit in science". I rolled my eyes and spoke. "So the other day Aaron brought me flowers and well, were uh, da-" I was cut off " OF MY FUCKING GOOD KAIT YASS, I SHIP IT SO HARD, WOW" She screamed. Shhhh I said in between laughs. We made our way into Maddie's room to see two confused boys. Jacob spoke up "what happened out there? We heard maddie screaming." "Of nothing" Maddie laughed while making her way over to finish getting ready. I just headed over and sat beside Aaron. I interlocked our fingers. Man I'm happy to be with him..

A/n: okay I know my chapters are really short but I'm gonna try updating more often. I hope that's okay..

Kait fact~ you guys didn't tell me if you wanted these but I'm doing it anyway ;D