Chapter 8

*About a week later*

"Okay I'm leaving now" my mom said. I give her a hug and kiss and watched as she left for Cuba. "I will be home in 2 weeks" I hear my mother yell as she gets in the taxi. I just wave and go back to getting ready for my last day of school.

I already showered so I. Went back in the washroom and scrunched some of my curling gel into my hair. I then sprayed some hair spray over top reassuring myself that it will last the whole day. I then aply my usual makeup. Foundation, then eye liner first my top line then water line and finish with some light mascara and soft blush for color.

I go back downstairs making myself s bowl of cerial. Of course the usual frosted flakes. I take about 15 minutes to eat and then make my way back into the washroom to brush my teeth and aply some of my favorite Vanilla bean lipgloss. Suddenly I hear the door bell ring. I spit out the tooth paste left in my mouth and rince my tooth brush drying my hands on the nearest towel. I open the front door to see Aaron. "Oh hey?" I say questionably "Hey I was wondering if you wanted to walk together?" He asked. "oh yeah sure let me just grab my stuff." I grab my bag and wallet off the couch and my keys off the hook. "K let's go" I say before shutting the door behind me and locking it. I grab Aarons hand pulling him off the porch and make our way towards the school.

"Last day of school, are you excited?" I asked him. He  just shruggs and  continues walking. We make it to school in time and start to make our way to science.

"Maddie", I say with excitement. Its been about 5 days since i last seen her. Apparently she has been really sick. "Kait" she said as she walked over and hugged me. "How are you feeling?" I asked her, "Better Now" she answered with a smile.  We got into conversation and I soon found out that Jacob was coming to see her. "Ya he's coming on Saturday" she explained. "Oh cool we should all hang out on Monday or something" I suggested. "Ya that would be cool" she smiled. Not to long after, the bell rang and we continued the day.

Since it was the last day all we really did was watch movies and talk. Soon school was over and Maddie and Aaron came over to my house to keep me company. We decided to watch the maze runner and as soon as Dylan O'Brian came on the screen Maddie and I screamed.

Aarons POV

I was at Kaits house with her and Maddie. We decided to watch the maze runner and I swear if they scream like this the whole movie one of them is getting there mouths taped shut. Dylan O'Brian is Maddie's favorite from teen wolf so she is practically In another world where only her and Dylan exist. I decided to pull Kait closer and interlock our fingers, and kiss her forehead. She's so beautiful.

Kait starts to fall asleep on me and once she finally falls asleep I get up and start to make her dinner. I remembered her mentioning that tacos were her favorite food so I decided to make that. Maddie helped cook the meat while I graded the cheese and finished up with the rest of the toppings. Once diner was finished i went into the living room to wake her for dinner. "Kait, wake up beautiful." She slowly opened her eyes. "Mmm, what smells so good?" She asks. "Well I did make you tacos" I explained. "Aweh thanks!" She kissed my cheek and headed straight to the kitchen to prepair her tacos. Once she was done she came back to the living room and began eating, she took about 15 minutes and spoke up "so do you guys wanna sleep over?" She asked. Maddie and I both agreed so maddie just borrowed Kaits clothes and slept in the spair room and left me to sleep in Kaits room with my sweat pants. We both hopped in her bed and late together Kait layed her head on my chest. I wrapped my arm around her and held her  hand with my other. I  softly missed her forehead and she looked up. I  felt beer lips slowly connect to mine and we last a few moments and  slowly drift off to sleep.

A/n: Okay so I felt bad and made a double update ilysm guys :) Merry Christmas and  Happy new year by the way what was ur favorite thing to do over the holidays? Comment I'd love to know :*