Chapter 3

Kaits POV

Its Friday, the day i go on my date with "The" Taylor Caniff I don't know what to wear so i text my Best friend Maddie.

Hey come help me pick an outfit for my date with Taylor tonight?-K

Ya sure, be there in 10-M

Maddie and i have been hanging out the past few days because Aaron has been avoiding me i guess you could say. I don't know why tho was it because my mom kicked him out the other day? I dont know but whatever it is i hope he comes through and talks to me again, i miss him and want to thank him for the amazing date I'm about to go on. Not much longer Maddie bursts into my room and walks right over to my closet. After about 20 minutes of going through ALL of my clothes and completely destroying my room we finally decide on an outfit. I throw on my dark wash skinny jeans and my white over sized sweat shirt that has a pink heart in the center. I then walk over to my washroom and plug in my curling wand and begin to curl my hair, i finally finish after about 20 minutes and my curls are nearly perfect. I begin to apply some foundation, I rub it in and then apply some powder trying to make my face not look so shiny next Maddie helps me with my winged eye liner, i apply eyeliner to my water line myself and then do a bit of a touch up with the mascara.

I feel my phone start to buzz in my pocket, I open the message to see a message from Aaron

"Hey have a good date tonight, i bet you look gorgeous as always <3 PS: Take the make-up off Taylor will love you either way-A

I smiled and slid my phone back into my pocket. I quickly got up and put on my pink Vans. i walked back into my washroom quickly brushing my teeth and aplying some cotton candy lip gloss. i flip the light switch to my washroom and make my way down the stairs and out the door.

"Okay ill text you when i get home" i say to maddie as we both get into our cars and drive away, i start to head to the bowling aly and see Taylor standing out front. "Oh my god this is really happening" I say to myself as i get out of the car and make my way over to Taylor. I imagine that Taylor new exactly who i was because as soon as i walked over to him he said hey Kait and hugged me. Let me tell you now he smells so good i could of hugged him all day and never let go. After about 5 minutes of us introducing outselfs and taking selfies we walked into the building where Taylor payed for our game. He is litteraly so sweet aweh.We got our shoes and headed over to our assigned ally Number 17. Taylor punched in our names Him as "Tay" and myself as "Kat" because it only allowed each persons name to have 3 letters. Taylor let me go first so i walked over and grabbed the Purple and Pink ball i rolled it and knocked down 2 pins. Well that was embarrassing... I tried again hoping Taylor would help me but he didnt he just kind of stood there and laughed. Okay maybe he was laughing with me and not at me. Or so i thought...

The next few times i played he continued to laugh at me and just as he came up behind me and i thought he was going to help me i heard him chuckle in my ear. Then he spoke up " I've never seen a person bowl so bad in my entire life, and i've seen some pretty bad bowlers" And that's when i lost it...

A/N: Hey guys hope you enjoyed the new chapter, im not so sure about this one tho but just give me some feed back in the comments thanks!! By the way incase anyone who is actually reading this wants to know my twitter my @ is @AaronftDylan so give me a follow and ill probably follow back if not just ask and ill be sure to do so!! Thanks love you <3