Chapter 12

I woke up alone Aaron was probably downstairs I grab my phone out of the charger and begin to make my way downstairs. Aaron was already sitting up on the couch so I walk over to him and sit on his lap. " Good morning baby" he smiles "Good morning Aaron" I giggle. "Would you like me to make you some breakfast princess?" The way he just allowed the nickname "princess" to roll off his tounge make my cheeks flush into a dark shade of red Im so happy he is mine.
"No thanks, I'm just going to have some cerial for today" I said just before I kissed his cheek. I quickly prepared my rice krispys and made my way over to the table and begining to eat. "Babe come eat" I spit out while lifting the first bite of cereal into my mouth "I ate before you came down" he replyed while making his way over to me, "two milk four sugar right babe?" Aaron asked while adding a tea bag to the freshly boiled water. I nodded my head in agreement and quickly finished my cereal and putting the bowl and spoon in the sink to clean later. I grab my mug of tea and begin headding to the couch. Not much longer Aaron came over and rapped his arms around me bringing his body closer to me "wanna hang with Maddie and Jacob later?" He finally spoke up I nodded and smiled in agreement and pulled out my phone to text maddie and notice 1 unread message and quickly discover that the Name was not Maddie, Jacob, or Aaron but... Taylor.

I click open the message and quickly read it to myself "Hey babe, did I do something you haven't answered my texts in a while"
-Tay

I completely forgot about him, and figured he would need an explination so I sent a text back.
"Can we meet up later?"
-Kait xo

I looked over at Aaron who was dead set into whatching Family Guy, I dont understand why he likes that show so much its so immature. "Can we stop at starbucks on the way to Maddie's?" I asked "Yeah, sure" he said barily paying attention to what I even asked. We watched the rest of the episode and decided to go get ready.

I throw on a pair of black leggings with a plain white tank top with my red flannel around my waist. Next i made my way Intl the washroom to do my normal makeup routine, only this time I decided to add some gold sparkles on my eye lids and some white eye shadow in the creases of my eyes. I then finish and brush my teeth and slide some lip gloss into my black bag. Aaron was sitting k my bed as I added a few extra curls to my natural ones. Ready to go? I questioned "ya but first look at this fan edit someone made for us" he said happily "oh my god that's the cutest thing I've ever seen, you better give her 5/5" I squeeked, and that's exactly what he did. Once Aaron was done thanking his fan for the fan art we made our way over to Starbucks where I immediately saw Taylors car in the parking lot.

I haven't posted because I think this story has just gotten pointless but I might try and convince myself to post if y'all won't so let's see what happens..
I love you guys xox

PS:// The chapters will get longer I didn't notice how short they were when I wrote them back in June. :$
Twitter// @HazelEyedAaron
Install// @KaitMyles