Chapter 6

Taylor's POV
I woke up to hear Kait screaming my name. I look to my clock it's SEVEN THIRTY "KAIT WHY ARE YOU UP?" I screamed "I have to go to school I need a ride now get up and take me" she demanded. "Okay fine, but for the price of a kiss" I winked. "fine, now hurry up" she laughed I jumped out of bed and threw on a clean shirt an new pair of pants. Kait just threw on one of my sweat shirts along with her shorts from yesterday considering she didn't bring clothes. she quickly threw her hair up in a messy bun before I pulled her out the door telling her she's gorgeous already. We jumped into my car and made our way down the street towards her school.
Kaits POV
We finally arrived at my school and just as I was about to jump out of the car I heard Taylor cough. Not like a natural cough more like a forced one. I turned around to see Taylor smirking "Pay up babe" he winked. I leaned over and connected our lips, We were interrupted by the bell. That reminded me we were at school, where people were probably watching. I quickly jumped out of the car and started walking towards the building. I was suddenly stopped by Aaron standing directly in front of me. After a few moments he spoke up. "So that explains why you've been ignoring me" he half yelled, "What are you talking about" i asked "You haven't texted me since you went on that date with Taylor." he scoffed. "Don't you think i could be busy?" i rolled me eyes. "busy sucking his face off" he then walked away. i just stood there for a few seconds and then finished making my way to my locker. I dropped my bag off then grabbed the appropriate books for my class. I ignored Aaron in science and just chatted with Maddie for the first 10 minutes. Until Mr.Robertson assigned us to be in lab. He paired me up with Aaron (Just my luck) and crusty Kristy(Ew). I call her crusty Kristy because captain of the cheer squad and slept with majority of the football team. Im obviously not going to talk to to so we all just sat there in awkward silence and did our work until it was time for second period. I Walked into Drama to be immediately questioned by Jake. " Hey who was that guy you were with this morning?" , "Is he your new boyfriend?" , "What happened with you and Aaron?" ..

I don't know what came over me but at that point i left. i turned around and walked right back out the door , i didn't tell the teacher where i was going. I just left. I found myself sitting on the floor in the hall beside my locker. I felt my first tear fall but wiped it away immediately because now someone was sitting next to me. I looked over, Aaron? "Hey you alright?" he asked. "Mhm" i lied but then i felt another tear fall. "No your not, and that's okay because its okay not to be okay." he then wiped my tear off of my cheek. He leaned over and i felt his lips begin to move against mine. i moved mine in sync with his. This kiss felt different though, Nothing i ever felt with Taylor. When i kiss Aaron i felt happiness and i felt like we belonged together but when i kissed Taylor i felt like it was just a kiss. Nothing special.

Aaron stood up and grabbed my hand "Lets go gorgeous" he smiled. "where are you taking me?" i giggled. "well your clearly in no shape to be here so were ditching" he pulled me out the front doors of the school. I just laughed and followed him, we walked over to the nearest park. "Hey i saw you here the day i moved" i pointed out. "Really? why didn't you come say hi?" he questioned " i don't know, i was shy. Now come push me" i laughed while sitting on the swing. he went behind me and began pushing the swing, Occasionally touching my but. We continued to hang out at the park until about 3 O'clock when we new school was over. We walked over to my house and just watched finding Nemo. The movie ended and i noticed Aarons light snores. I rolled over sitting myself on his hips.He looked up at me and smiled. I leaned down to kiss him but was stuck in that position for a few moments because Aaron wouldn't let me go. "Aaron let me goooo" i whined. "Okay but first tell me why you've been ignoring me the last few days" he demanded. great this is going to be fun..

A:n: Hey guys i haven't really been updating that much because i haven't had much motivation it takes like 2 seconds to give a quick comment so please just let me know what you think so far. it gets better i promise.ALSO: I still need characters so please let me know if you wanna be in my story :) have a good day love you all...

PS: I forgot to tel you guys Shawn and Jacob followed me like last week :) Yay