Chapter 1

A/n : Oh God, I really do suck at this I know I said it would be up  but I recently moved and couldn't find the chapter I wrote so here is chapter 1 :)

Sorry if it sucks I've never written one of these before so if you could can you please comment and tell me what you think it will give me a lot of inspiration. :) thanks also make comments about what you like and what you don't like that would help a lot aswell!! Thanks and enjoy !!!

Kaits POV~

Science-Room 232

I walked in to my first period class, there Weren't many people there yet so I had a pretty good variety of spots to choose from. I picked a spot in the middle, not to close to the front but not to close to the back. I hope this spot was a good choice because I will be sitting here for the rest of the semester. More an more people started to pile in and sit in spots beside people who I assumed we're there friends from previous years. Just as I thought every one was here HE walked in.

Aaron Carpenter 5"10, brown hair and glossy brown eyes. I felt my cheeks slowly start heating up when I noticed him slipping into to the desk next to mine. Almost immediately Aaron started talking to the girl in front of him and soon they we're in deep conversation.

I pull out my phone an start to scroll through my news feed on twitter, after about 10 minutes of boring tweets a grown man walks in wearing a long white lab coat. I was assuming he was the teacher because he quickly started handing out work sheets. Everyone started to do there work so I decided to break the silence.

"So how long have you too been together?" I asked

They both just stared at each other until the girl finally spoke up. "We're not daiting, I have a boyfriend." She said with a smile. I felt slightly relieved not knowing why but I continued to speak to the girl "I'm Kaitlyn but call me Kait" I introduced "I'm Madison but I like Maddie better so ya call me that" she said with a small laugh. We kept conversation until the bell finally rung. Maddie was from Knoxville and dating Jacob Whitesides, I new she looked familiar.

I walked into my second period class and noticed about 4 girls pointing an laughing which I assumed was towards me. I mean I was the only person Infront of the door..

I continued over to a small desk in the front of the class and decided to seat myself there. Miss graham walks in about 3 minutes later and orders us to talk to a pier as she marked old tests. A few moments later a blond haired,blue eyed boy walked over to me "Hey I'm Jake" he introduced "Kait" I smiled. After about 10 minutes of talking to Jake I felt my phone buzz I quickly pull it out to see that it was just Taylor tweeting again. I ignored the tweet for the first time in my life and continued my conversation with Jake. Class passed by in no time and it was finally lunch.

I decided to finally go and read the tweet that Taylor sent out. I felt as if my jaw was touching the floor as I read "hey guys doing a huge follow spree for the first 200 rts" the tweet at this time had 600. Aaron must have noticed because he quickly walked over to me and asked me what was wrong, "I MISSED TAYLORS FOLLOW SPREE" I screamed "we'll why did you miss it?" He asked in a calm tone. I explained to him about how I was talking to jake and noticed his face fill with anger. I avoided asking Aaron what was wrong with Jake because he looked mad enough and I didn't wanna see him at his snapping point so I just told him how I'm still pretty upset about missing the follow spree "Shut up about the damn follow spree I could get you a date with Taylor if you wanted." He said "Can you actually?" I asked excitedly

"Yeah now shut up and come get a slice of pizza with me." He winked

We both walked over to the pizza and each grab a slice then making our way over to a table and begin to eat "So where did you move from?" Aaron asked curiously. I finished my bite of pizza and replied with a small "California." after lunch we went to math (Another class I had with Aaron)

So I decide on sitting next to Maddie and just talk with her through the rest of the class I don't even remember what our teachers name was I think it was Miss.Adams but I'm not completely sure. Next was Music Aaron say next to me, we talked for a bit until our teacher came in and introduced himself as me Jefferson he gave us about 20 minutes to finish last nights homework which I obviously didn't have so it just gave me an excuse to talk to Aaron more. I don't know why I wanna talk to him tho I have been with him pretty much all day.Its wierd.

Mr.Jefferson assigned us group work so we got into groups of fours but since there we're 31 kids in our class we had seven groups of fours and one group of threes. The group of three was Aaron Maddie and myself. We had to chose an inspirational song and sing it to the class we all decided to get together after school at my house and go through song ideas. Ten minutes passed and the bell finally rung an we all started to walk to my house. I unlocked the door and introduced Aaron and Maddie to my mom. We made our way upstairs to my room Maddie and Aaron get comfy on my bed. I put my hair up in a messy bun and then go into my washroom to put on my comfy sweater and spandex.

I walk out and sat on my bed  only to see Maddie and Aaron looking at me with smirks on there faces. I was about to ask what they were laughing about until I finally realized CRAP out of habit I put on my black MAGCON hoodie. I laughed a little bit but then quickly shrugged it off and began to work.

Aaron's POV

Kait came out of te washroom with her Magcon sweater on. I didn't know she liked us we'll that's pretty cool. I just laughed a bit but couldn't help but find it cute at the same time. We quickly got over it and began searching through songs on our phones. we finally agreed on "All of me- by John Legand. I kind of wanted to dedicate it to her tho I don't know why tho we just met that would be weird. Since the project was just assigned today and we still had another 2 weeks to do it we didn't start practicing singing. After singin the song we all just decided to hang out for a little bit. it was about 5 and Maddie had to go home for dinner so after that Kait and I decided on watching sinister. She got really scared so I put my arm around her and pulled her closer. I assumed she was okay with that because no sooner after I did that she had put her head on my chest. Not long after  I noticed he had her eyes shut and the next thing I new we we're both fast asleep.

I woke up about an hour and a half later the T.V was turned off but I assume it was Kaits mom because she was still asleep in my arms. I didn't want to leave tho I enjoyed laying here with her in my arms it was nice, I know I should feel like this it been only a day but I feel like she already has me rapped around my finger. I kiss her forehead and try to get up without waking her but I fail.

She looks up at me "Are you going home?" "Yeah babe, I mean Kait" Crap why did I just say that oh my god I messed everything up. she let out a small giggle and starts to walk me to the door. I receive a small kiss on my cheek before apologizing and blushing "it's fine" I say before I feel myself pushing her against the door and kissing her passionately. A few moments pass before I pull away saying "bye" and pulling the door shut behind me. H