Chapter 2

A/n:

We'll this updated fast 2 chapters in 1 week!!! Maybe I'll keep updating make comments what you think!

Kaits POV

I woke up remembering what happened the night before with aaron I jdon't know why but I find myself smiling. I pull out my phone and type his name

"Hey wanna walk with me to school?"-K

"Yeah sure I'll be over in about an hour"-A

I run upstairs and jump into the shout. I quickly wash up and jump out brushing my hair and then running over to my dresser. I pull out my white high waisted shorts and my stripy crop top with my black vans. I run into my washroom and aply some light foundation with my mascara and a little bit of eye liner. I brush my teeth and then add a small amount of lip gloss to finish the look. I hear the door bell ring so I grab my bag and run downstairs tripping over the last step. I look up to see Aaron. My mom must of let him in. "cults" he winks "oh shut up and help me off the floor" I say half laughing. Aaron quickly grabs my hand and drags me to the door "lets go we can't be lait" he rushed "I know,I know just hold on a sec." I walk back in towards the kitchen grabbing myself an apple out of the fridge and grabbing my wallet and keys off the counter. "Kait hurry" he wined. I walked over to him grabbing his hand and pulled him out the door with me it wasn't until about half way there I noticed out fingers we're still interlocked. We continued walking to school and talked about random things the rest of the way. Some how we got on the topic where he was telling me about the time he painted his dog blue I don't know how but it was a funny story.

First and second period went by really slow. When lunch came around I remembered aaron mentioning he could get me a date with Taylor so I brought it up. "So so you think you could still get me that date with Taylor?" i asked "uh ya I'll text him now." his face dropped "sweet thanks" I said as I hugged him.

Aaron's POV

She still wants to go on that date with Taylor? I thought we had something, didn't that kiss mean anything to her? Guess not. I pull out my phone to make what might be the best or worst choice of my life

"Hey man I have this friend and she really likes you."-A

"Okay and?"-T

"So I kind of told her you would go on a date with her, so uh will you?"-A

"Uhm I guess so?"-T

"Sweet thanks man! could you just uh not be so nice to her and maybe make her hate you? I really like this girl and want her to like me instead"-A

"I'll see what I can do Aaron."-T

I close my phone and walk back over to Kait who was now getting her books from her locker. "Hey good news I got you that date with Taylor." I explained not so happily "Oh my god really? that's amazing thanks Aaron I love you so much" she said while hugging me.

We both continue through the day. The rest of school goes by really fast because I have classes with her. Maddie isn't here today so after school instead of working on the project we just hang out. We decided we should probably do something for the project and start to split the parts up, that didn't last very long considering we both fell asleep on Kaits bedroom floor with our books and papers scattered all around us. I woke up just 37 minutes later to notice Kait with her head on my chest and my arm around her waist. I could get use to waking up with her next to me. I slowly get up and decide to go down stairs and watch some tv. 20 minutes later Kait comes downstairs and sits beside me. Not much longer Tammy (Kaits mom) comes in and asks me to leave. probably because it was 11:45 at night and Kait has school in the morning. I agree to leaving and quickly give Kait a hug and make my way for the door.

A few more days pass and it's friday. Great the day the girl that might be the love of my life goes on a date with one of my best friends. This outta be fun...

A/n:

What did you think? Should I keep writing? Please make comments and tell me what you think of the story so far I know it's only the second chapter but I could really use comments for motivation!! Thanks

What's the date gonna be like is Taylor gonna respect Kait and fall for her or is he going to be rude and be a good friend to Aaron?

Comment what you think!!