Chapter 5

I woke up with my head still on Taylor's chest. I got up carefully trying trying not to wake him and walked around my bed over to my washroom fixing up my makeup and brushing my teeth. I walk out to see Taylor still sleeping on my bed. I carefully snap a picture of him and post it to twitter saying "caught bae sleeping in." not long after I clicked post Taylor woke up "Hey babe why you up so early?" He asked "Tay it's 20 after 12. The real question is why are you still sleeping?" I laughed. Taylor just jumped out of bed and walked over to me. I stood there with a blank look on my face and next think I new I was on my bed again, but this time with Taylor on top of me. "Taylor get off of me" I screamed in laughter. He just shook his head no and planted me with a kiss. The kiss lasted for about 20 seconds until I finally pushed him off. We both get up and decided to change. Taylor had an extra pair of clothes in his car that he changed into, and I decided to put on some high waisted shorts and a black crop top that says mine with an arrow.
After we got dressed we decided on going for a drive. We arrived at a house I haven't seen before. All of the sudden Matt walked out.
I got out of the car and introduced myself to him. "Hey, I'm Kait" I said with a smile "Matt" he said wilt a bit of a laugh. Matt jumped in the back of Taylor's lambo. I quickly jumped into the front and locked hands with Taylor. After about 5 minutes Matt finally asked "Are you guys daiting?" Taylor and I just looked at each other "Uhm, no just friends" I said. The rest of the drive was pretty quiet until we got to Taylor's house. The boys we're playing video games so I decided to invite Maddie over since I haven't really talked to her in a while.
Maddies POV
Kait just texted me in the first time since Friday. I wonder how her date with Taylor went. I Open the text "Hey, come hang at Tays" along with the address. I quickly shoot her a text back "Yeah sure be their in a few."I run upstairs quickly change into my black skinny jeans with my oversized galaxy sweat shirt. I apply a bit of foundation and eyeliner, then slide my bubble gum lip gloss into my back pocket and make my way downstairs. I throw on my black vans and grab my purse off the couch an my keys off the hook. I quickly jump into my pink Chevy silver-auto, and start to make my way to Taylors. I get there in about 10 minutes because Taylor only lives a few blocks away from me. I knock on his door an after about 2 minutes surprised Taylor was engulfing me into a hug. "Maddie I've missed you so much" Taylor freaked. I laughed and pulled him into the house. I spotted Matt. I ran over and jumped on him tackling him to the floor. "MATT" I screamed, He just laughed and hugged me back.
While the guys we're playing video games Kait and I decided to catch up. She told me about how Aaron told Taylor to be an ass hole to her and how she's getting closer with Taylor, she also said how she still misses Aaron even though he hurt her. Wow she must like him a lot. Kait said that it's hard not to talk to him. Te conversation went on and we didn't notice that it was now 11pm so i decided I would drive Matt home on my way.
Aaron's POV
It's been a few days since Kait messaged me back. Ever since Friday when she went on the date with Taylor she has been ignoring me. I don't know why tho. i hope shes okay, what if Taylor hurt her more then I asked her to? I'm going to try and give her another call.

Kaits POV
Maddie and Matt left about 20 minutes ago so Taylor and I decided to just lay here and cuddle. "Hold on a sec, I'm just gonna go to the washroom" I said while removing myself from the now empty space beside Taylor. "Okay babe, I'll be waiting" he winked. I didn't really have to use the washroom I just decided I should call Aaron something is telling me I should talk to him. I stood in the washroom debating weather I should call him or not but right when I was about to go back to Taylor my phone started buzzing. I looked down at the caller ID and I was him. I picked up the phone "Hello?" I answered confused "Oh my god Kait you actually answered" Aaron replyed kinda happily why was he happy to talk to me? "Yeah what do you want? I scoffed "I just miss you" he said with a bit of a confused tone "ya we'll I'm with Taylor right now so bye" I said before hanging up. I felt bad for being rude but he should feel bad for telling Taylor to be rude to me on our date. I can admit that I do miss him and hearing his voice does make me happy but it's about Taylor right now. SHIT TAYLOR! I quickly ran back to his room, thankfully he didn't notice I was gone for that long i just jumped in his bed beside him. I cuddled up next to him and felt his lips make contact with my forehead. For some reason I wished it was Aaron kissing me though. "Goodnight baby" he whispered "night" I said as I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

A/n: OMG hate typing it out on here I wish I could just like hand you guys the book I write all my chapters in. Comment stuff so I get more motivated :) .

I was hoping to have this chapter up on Jacobs birthday but instead it's the day after on my best friends birthday :$
Sorry it's late 💟