Chapter 9

Maddie's POV

It's finally saturday the day Jacob comes down I've missed him so much. He said he will arrive at the airport around 6 p.m. Its three right now so I decide to get ready. I quickly jump in the shower using my new cotton candy body wash. As soon as I get out I start to dry and straighten my hair. I then throw on  my oversized sweatshirt with some black leggings. I put some foundation on and aply my eye liner make sure my wings are equal. Next I put on some mascara and some blush. I run downstairs quickly brushing my teeth and I'm putting my cherry lip gloss. " crap it's 5 o'clock" I grab my keys and make my way out the door. I jump in my car and start heading for the airport.
Jacobs POV

" you are now arriving in Louisiana" I hear the flight attendant announce. I can't help but smile today's the day I get to see my beautiful girl. It takes about 5 minutes for the plane to come to a complete stop. I finally get off the plane and start to make my way over to the coat check to get my luggage and there she was right in front of me my beautiful girlfriend of almost 10 months. I run over to her and give her the biggest hug and pick her up. I waste no time at all but to plant my lips onto hers. She is so beautiful "hi baby" I say "hi Jacob" she says while burrying her head into my shirt. I am so glad I finally have her back in my arms. "Well, shall we go back to you're house?" I suggested. She just nodded and grabbed my hand. We walked out to her car and began our way to her house..

Kaits POV

Today is the day Jacobs coming. Maddie went to get him from the airport. I'm so happy for her, by the way she talks about him he makes her really happy. I feel my phone buzz " "Hey can I come over I need to talk to you about something"-A

"Yeah sure" I reply.

About 20 minutes later Aaron is knocking on my door. I walk over and am surprised to see flowers "Uh hey Aaron, whats up with the flowers?" I ask. He just walks over to the couch and sits down. I follow not far behind and sit next to him. He looks me in the eyes and begins. "Kait, I have thought you were beautiful since the moment I saw you in our science class, but it wasn't just you're extremely gorgeous looks that got me hooked on you it was you're personality. I know a lot of guys probably say that to you but Kaitlyn will you be my girlfriend?" At this point I'm smiling like an idiot. I placed the flowers that were currently in his hands on the table and and gave him a soft kiss. I pulled away and looked at him. "yes. I will be your gifriend" I smiled and with that I felt his lips instantly back on mine.

A/n: this was rushed and short. I'm sorry wow I just don't wanna go back in the habit if not posting. I hope you are all enjoying school now that its back cuz I know I'm not...