Gabriel's Rough Side.

When he allows you to see his rough side, this means he tries to hide his pain... His hurt side.

~about half an hour later, Blue River Pack~

Becky's pov

"The next, Bianca!" Gabriel orders roaring and leaves from his tight hold the young man around his 20's.

The man's body falls on the ground lifeless, as Gabriel has already killed him like the two first men and Gabriel turns to Bianca, who is standing next to me with a terrified expression on her pale face.

I can't believe what is happening these last ten minutes, I just can't!

Everything happened way too quickly and I was already too dizzy and overwhelmed to realize how Gabriel exploded and ordered the Betas and Joel, the Gamma to gather immediately the entire pack next to the lake.

And do you want to know what exactly happened when Gabriel made sure all of them (except from my parents, brother and Ryker) were present?

He left the hospital after he had ordered Max, the soon to be Beta to stay with Hayley until he returns, told us to follow him and brought us here.

I have never seen anyone so angry, well, no, I have! Gabriel, but he was too young back then, it was the second day after we had realized we were mates and we were for a walk, when we saw an old man of the pack slapping a young boy.

That day I saw a different Gabriel, a real, strong Alpha and he is the same man I see right now.

Back then he beaten the shit out of that man for daring to slap the boy and now he does the same and even worse, he has killed three fighters and hasn't stopped yet.

He never approved any kind of abuse, he has never raised his hand on anyone, he is not violent and he had understood nothing about what was happening to Hayley. If he had, he would stop that, he would kill them all, but he just found out and his beast needs blood to dispense justice.

I don't blame him for that, he is absolutely right!

I blame me for believing he knew and didn't care or pretended he didn't know. I curse myself for allowing my anger to blur my vision and make me accuse him for something he never did and will not do. I am still hurt, angry, disgusted and broken from what he did to me and I am nothing except negative with him and everything it has to do with him. I am not fair anymore, I behave like a silly, weak woman and I hate myself for this.

I know Gabriel didn't treat me wrong and I know I'm showing too much understanding with the way I say it, it's that I don't want to say heavier words, but I know a very big part of who Gabriel truly was, is and will always be.

He is not cruel, heartless, harsh, arrogant or selfish man. He loves his pack, his people, he can die for them, ha has given them his life, he always supported and defended the weak ones and today he proves it again in front of everyone.

I was wrong about him, he really loves Hayley, I have never seen him so scared and broken, not even when we met again for the very first time and he saw Ryker and Claire. I am sure my dad told me the truth about Gabriel's previous relationship with Hayley, because he would never lie to me, but I have no doubt things between them have changed since back then. It is a short period of time, but the way I saw him before and see him right now confirms Gabriel loves Hayley very much.

Damn, how could I accuse him for covering Hayley's abusers or for not stopping them?

Why did I open my mouth before?