Purity, Humility, Virtue.

One of the many things deer symbolize is purity of heart and this is true beauty, don't lose it...

~about six days later, noon, school~

Hayley's pov

I walk out of the school in hurry and look around me only for one time to make sure I am alone.

For once more I stayed back to get sure my new wounds and cuts are not bleeding and get rid of the blood's scent. Some things are never going to change and one of these is the abuse I am getting from my bullies-abusers at school. I have accepted it, I mean I am used to it now and I know how to deal with it, although the pain is unbearable most of the times.

So, today two of my bullies found me alone in the class after the bell had rang for break and the routine things took place was the usual one. They came to me, insulted me, I didn't react and tried to leave, but they stopped me and the first of them grabbed me from my hair, immobilized me and the second one kicked me on my stomach and my ribs and I was 'lucky' they got bored and left right after that. No new wounds and cuts for me (I already have from the previous four days, as today is Friday), but more bruises and unfortunately the big bruise on my stomach, which was almost gone, has turned darker again and it hurts, so I won't get rid of her any time soon as I hoped.

Anyway, it's fine I guess...

I am happy I am alone and nobody is waiting for me to give me one more 'lesson', it is Friday and nobody wants to stay and lose his time. This means I can go back to the pack by foot, again.

Today I won't have to worry about my father, grandparents or my aunt's reactions, if I get late, because none of them is home for completely different reasons.

And I think I have to take things slowly, right?

Alright, first of all I am going to begin with the fact that the last six days I have a phone, a new room, clothes and everything else I never had before. I was protesting for hours last Saturday, but my dad and aunt weren't really listening to me and bought me everything. I still feel awful, but when I see my dad so happy, I immediately feel much better, his joy and pride erases my guilt and the least I can do is being grateful for everything he is offering me, although I never asks for a thing.

My new room is right next to his, it's enormous and he and my aunt helped me to choose furniture and decorate it. The truth is I kept it very simple, but I find it elegant and exactly what I prefer. I wanted only the necessary, so I have a massive king size bed (yeap, my dad insisted) and it is black with ceiling, I also have two bedside tables, a big desk with a new computer (I never had a computer before, I was using my grandpa's for my homework), an unbelievably comfortable chair and a couch with a small table. The walls' colors are white and light grey and the windows are enormous and tall, I love them. The couch has a very mesmerizing dark, green color and the same go for the blanket on my bed, the pillows (there are many) on the bed are grey, black and white and the curtains with the carpet are white as well with some discreet silver designs.

I also have a dressing room with big, black wardrobes, a makeup toilet although I know nothing about makeup, a massive mirror and too many chests of drawers. My aunt took care of it personally, because I had no idea about it and she bought me tones of things I have to learn how to use. I mean, I have never done any makeup, I don't know any product's use and the clothes she bought have nothing to do with those I'm used to wear all these years. I have to admit she respected my wish for no revealing clothes, as I don't want my bruises, cuts and wounds to be visible and she understood nothing, because I told her I just don't feel comfortable with my body cause I am fat (and then she and my dad scolded me enough for the next twenty years, they don't believe I am fat, but beautifully curvy), but the colors are generally bright and I find them strange on me.