Jealousy, Heartbreaks, Decisions...

A boy makes his girl jealous of other women, a true man makes other women jealous of his. What a woman never forgets is the man, who made her feel insecure, and the one, who made her feel special.

~some hours later, almost midnight, Blue River Pack~

Hayley's pov

"I'm looking forward to see you again, Hayley! Come with dad when he pays us a visit one of the next days." Claire whispers while caressing my back and I smile relieved and happy.

Do you believe that she likes me? Well, not only likes me. She is amazing to me, very sweet, interested to know about me, willing to talk to me and very polite, funny and friendly.

Yeah, my dad, Becky and uncle Evan helped us get introduced and I must confess that I feel stupid for being so worried and scared before. I mean, she is like Becky, exactly like her and there is chemistry between us. Also, I met Blaze, her mate and the only thing I can say about him is that he is the greatest young man I've ever seen. He didn't make me feel uncomfortably even for a moment, we talked a lot during my stay here and he seems to like Max, who hasn't left my side all night (by the way)...

Max, I mean... He is another matter, but I will leave him for the end.

I am going to start with the others, since I am sure that you have many questions about them and I don't blame you, guys. Take my dad and Becky for example, they are interesting and this night they became even more, as Claire's approach towards him changed the balances.

So, my dearest father didn't stop holding Claire and me in his arms the last hours and anyone can see the difference in his eyes. He can't hide how blissful he is for having both of his daughters and I guess that this spark of his has captured Becky's interest. Not that she wasn't interested in him before, but she isn't discreet anymore, it's cute. I want to believe that they will open up gradually, they won't be so serious and distant, although it is going to take long time for them to get closer.

In addition, my dad is so lost in Claire and me that he barely talked with all the others or looked at anybody else except from us. It's like we are the world for him and I am glad about Claire deciding to accept him, because he truly needed it. The way their bond gets stronger reminds me of ours. I am impressed with how comfortably Claire feels next to him and I like my dad's braveness, because he shows her affection, love and adoration. He doesn't allow her to feel insecure, unsure or unwanted. He pushed his stress behind and forgot of their few past, intense and heartbreaking meetings.

Instead, what got on my nerves is the fact that he hasn't paid attention to Becky since now and this is one reason for which I will have to scold him about once we stay alone. Seriously, what on earth is this man thinking? This is not the plan, at least mine! He has to relax, soften and approach her, but he took the opportunity now with Claire and me and ignores her, even though I am certain that it hurts him that he has to behave like his.

Maybe I could talk with Claire about them when we meet again and if I have the opportunity I need to. Who knows? She could think like me, right?

And let's move on before I start fuming about my dad' stubbornness. This time I am going to continue with uncle Evan and Blaze. Honestly, guys, these two 'hugged' me from the first moment, especially uncle Evan, who insisted that I should call him uncle and convinced me. Their calm and confident aura is something that affects everybody around them and they made us laugh a lot. I also was excited to realize that uncle Evan has lots of knowledge about everything, just like my dad and I am enthusiastic about the next time we see each other, as he told me that he will help me with my studies, specifically literature (this is the worst lesson there is for me and my dad hates it as well, we are math's type). Moreover, when Blaze heard that I will start getting trained from Monday, he offered to help me and I still don't know how I agreed on this, but now it's done and I like it.