CINCO

"I said it before and will say it again, Madelyn could read Nate like an open book

"I said it before and will say it again, Madelyn could read Nate like an open book. So when he started texting Jules non stop, she noticed it, and was very curious to know what he was doing. He never hid anything from her.

And her investigations led her to become friends with Maddy, something neither expected to happen."

"ShyGuy118" said Madelyn holding Nate's phone when he walked into the room again.

"What?" Nate asked shocked.

"Nate I know you better than you know yourself, and you have been acting weird all week. Did you really think I wouldn't notice?" Maddie told him, looking him in the eyes.

"Did you go through my fucking phone?!" Nate screamed. This got Maddie shaken up a bit, he had never screamed at her.

"Nate, you have been texting someone all week, literally getting thousands of texts, even Maddy notices. You got another 20 thousand fucking texts while you were in the shower. So yeah, I opened them and saw. Also the reason why I had your phone in the first place is because I was looking for that picture we took on the first day of school." Madelyn screamed back at her best friend.

Nate looked terrified "did you..." he couldn't finish, and even if he wanted to his friend interrupted him.

"Did I see the pictures? Yes I did" she told him. And that made him groan angrily. "Nate, why didn't you tell me?" she looked at him softly. "I'm your best friend," she said.

"I can't believe this. MY BEST FRIEND went through my shit" the boy screamed and threw something at the floor.

"Don't act like you don't go through my phone at least once a day. And I don't mind because I don't hide anything from my best friend. I know it might seem stupid to you Mister Fooball Playes that has no feelings, but it really hurts me that my best friend could't tell me something this big!" Madelyn screamed back and walked out of his room.

"Madelyn!" Nate screamed, but she was already long gone.

As much as Maddie was mad at Nate, and also felt terrible. She was hiding something from him too, and that was the same reason why she was mad at him. But the truth is she was scared to tell him about Fezco, and what they really did when they were alone. Nate knew they were friends and hung out sometimes, and that made him angry. She knew her friend had anger issues, she was scared for Fezco, she didn't want Nate to hurt him, or call the cops, let's not forget she was still a minor, and she didn't want to hurt Fez in any way.

"Story time, the reason why Nate praised his friend 'virginity' so much, and why she was scared to tell him that was long gone. On freshman year Madelyn had a boyfriend, Kyle Russo, a fucking asshole if you ask me and everyone else, he was a year older and super fucking horny. So when he started dating Maddie, an innocent freshman, he thought he would get sex, but Madelyn knew she wasn't ready and stood her ground. Well to summon up he said nasty things to her, broke up with her, Nate beat him up, and 'saved' his best friend in his view, Madelyn obviously told Nate what happened and Nate being the best friend he is told her, she should just do it when she is ready.