TRES

"When Nate Jacobs and Madelyn Harris were 11 years old, they found his dad's porn collection

"When Nate Jacobs and Madelyn Harris were 11 years old, they found his dad's porn collection. You could say that bonded them in a different way. They never talked about it, but they knew how much that affected each other. Madelyn is very good at reading people, she has always been. So from that day on Nate didn't need to tell her what he was feeling, or most things in general, she just knew.

You know, before that, Madelyn and Nate were already best friends, but their relationship was healthy, they had other friends and shit. So it's safe to say that seeing Cal Jacob's porn made them what they are together, and it made them close as they are now."

...

It was the Saturday after McKay's party and Madelyn decided to take her dog Ares for a walk. She walked aimlessly for 30 minutes, until she found herself in front of a familiar gas station. Mads smiled to herself and decided to walk in. "Hi boys," she said smiling to the drug dealer and tattooed kid.

"What's up Mads?" said Fezco after turning to the girl.

"Yo! Is that dog trained to kill?" asked Ashtray looking at the pitbull.

Maddie laughed and said "nope, he is actually a sweetheart. The best cuddle buddy." Ashtray looked disappointed, and then looked at Madelyn.

"Can you not keep Fezco all day? We have business to do" Ashtray told her.

"Keep him?" Mads asked confused while looking at Ashtray and Fezco.

Ashtray looked at her with a bored expression and said "Yeah. Y'all are probably gonna fuck on the couch in the back again." That made Maddie blush.

"Well, Fezco happens to be my friend, and I happen to like you, weird child. And I just stopped to hang out with you guys" Madelyn said, smirking to Ashtray.

Ashtray rolled his eyes, "whatever... just keep it down if you fuck, and I will train you dog to bite some ass. And don't call me a fucking child again."

Fezco turned to Madelyn and asked "How are you? Things got mad crazy last night."

"I was honestly so confused, at one point things were great and then all of a sudden there were knives, blood and screaming. For a moment I thought someone drugged me" she said laughing.

And that's how the three spent most of their afternoon, chatting away and talking about the crazy things they have seen. And Ashtray trying to convince Maddie to let him train Ares to kill. And honestly, Madelyn couldn't be happier.

...

"Madelyn was the opposite of the main items Nate had on his list. First she had some body hair, and always had her vans on, almost never wore flats or sandals. And definitely dressed for herself not for any boy, and that's what Nate loved the most about her.

The birthday after both of them watching his dad's videos, Nate gave Madelyn a necklace with the letter "N" on it. That was his way of showing people that she was HIS best friend and that he will always protect her. When he was younger Nate thought he would marry her, she was perfect, so he thought there was no one better to be his and and the mother of this children, between us, I think he still thinks that nowadays. Even after he started dating Maddy, he would walk her home from school everyday, he would hold hands with Maddy and make sure Madelyn was in front of them. For Nate, Madelyn would always be his. His perfect, innocent, virgin, best friend."

Fez groaned as he thrusted one last time inside Madelyn. He looked down at her sweaty chest and saw that stupid N necklace she never took off. He smiled to himself thinking how mad Nate would be if he saw them right now. He didn't give a shit about what the Jacobs boy thought, but he did like to piss off rich playboys as he liked to call Nate.

The drug dealer kissed the blonde one last time before getting off her, the couple started to get dressed and he threw one of his hoodies at the girl. It was getting and Fez knew how cold the girl gets, especially with the tank top and shorts she wore that day, and he also knew how much the girl enjoyed other people's hoodies.

"Thanks Fez," she smiled at him while he sat by her side on the couch. "Hmm... Fez? You know I don't come to you just for hook ups right? I really enjoy your company, and you are a great friend to me."

Fezco laughed and held her hand, "of course I know ma, we are friends first alright. The sex is just a dope bonus. And I really enjoy your company too."

The two went back to the front, where Ashtray and Ares were.

"I told y'all was gonna fuck. And while you were back there, I turned Ares into a killing machine" Ashtray pointed at the dog, who ran towards Madelyn wagging his tail.

"Sure you did Ash" answered Maddie laughing at her dog and Ashtray's defeated look at the dog. "So, do you guys want food? Take out is on me" the blonde said.

"Fuck yeah! I want chinese" stated the young boy.

"I don't eat chinese, but I will get us burgers," Maddie smirked and then looked at Fez.

"Burgers it is," said Fezco.

...

The drug dealer drove Madelyn and Ares back to her house, he didn't want his friend walking back at night. It was roughly a 10 minute drive, but Maddie was happy for the ride, she didn't feel like walking back.

When they got to her house she got out of the car and opened the door to her dog. The blonde went to the driver's window and looked at Fezco, "thank you for the ride Fez" and she smiled at him.

"You are welcome Mads" the boy smiled at her, and waited until she was inside to drive away.

Madelyn walked inside of her house and saw her parents watching a movie. Her parents were attorneys, and even with busy schedules, they always do movies nights at least once a week, and she loved that about them. "Hello parentals," she said waving at them.

"Hi Mads, where were you guys?" asked her father.

"I was hanging out with some friends. What are you guys watching?" Madelyn asked.

"The best movie on planet earth: Back to the Future" her dad said like it was obvious. "Wanna join us?" As he said that Madelyn and Ares sat on the other couch and joined her parents in watching the movie. And that's how Madelyn spent her Saturday night, watching movies with her family.