Chapter 4: Childhood Love

Before I start my chapter, do note I've change the last bit of chapter 3:

Recap -

I didn't have anything to on today, i just want them to leave. It's really disgusting to see them both heated up while eating breakfast. Hm, what should i do today than?

"Hey Jack? Let's meet up or something.. I'm dying being cope here."

"Sure thing babe, the usual?"

"Alright, see you!"

---

Chapter 4:

"So she jumped on his lap and snogged him?"

"Apparently yes, and it was hell gross. I was about to puke out my breakfast!"

"God bless your eyes Anna." I giggle, Jack sure knows how to turn a slightly bad morning to a good one.

"Hey, let's go to the carnival down the road? You love it, don't you."

"Someone did a research on me huh?" I pinch Jack on the cheek, I love doing that on him.

"Come on, we are practically childhood mates! I know everything about you, and we share secrets like you and your girlfriends."

Secrets..... I should tell it to him today. It's so hard to keep it to myself for long since I'm leaving well soon. I love my university now but I got accepted to another one which is so much better for my studies. I don't know but they sure will support the idea right?

"Helloooooo."

"Oh sorry! Zone out Anna always happen, meh." I grin, since we are going to the carnival and it isn't that far from here.... "Race you to the cotton candy stall! Bye!"

"Not fair........!"

Apparently, Jack suck at sports but still good at it somehow. His such a drama boy, i thought he could do better at running. Athletic Anna always win, sometimes.

"Excuse me, I'm not a drama boy alright." Oops, did I say that out loud. "I'm a drama man!"

"Oh Jack, hurry up grab your cotton candy and let's go to the roller coaster!"

If you hate cotton candy or roller coaster go sit in a corner and eat green beans. There's always 2 rules when you're at the carnival. 1st: Get cotton candy, if you don't... You must be poor. 2nd: Take the roller coaster, even if you are scared.

"Oh Anna, don't puke."

"Look who's talking!"

This was our 4th time riding the roller coaster and I have to say it was the best. Jack, puked once he came down. He didn't but about to, his fine. We rode like most of the rides, which wasn't that fun but I still like it.

"Didn't Jackson puke huh? Need Mama Anna to help you?"

"Yes, you're one sexy mom than."

"Oh jack, ladies man!"

"Let's go Nando's for dinner! I'm super exhausted and hungry!"

"Alright Jackson, let's go!"

We drove to the nearest Nando's restaurant cause we only survived with cotton candy and corn dogs for the entire day.

We settle down and ordered our food. Approximately it will be ready in 15 minutes. Let's hope it come earlier cause I'm hungry.

"Anna-"