Chapter 13: Childhood Love

Back from hiatus mood, do you guys miss me? *smiles widely*  Here's chapter 13, not edited so there might be mistakes here and there.

Enjoy! :)

Chapter 13:

*knock knock*

"God it's so late at night can I help yo- Oh my god what are you doing here?!" 

"Just thought I should pop by, you know.. To see my favourite girl!" 

"DARYL! IT'S LATE IN THE NIGHT AND SERIOUSLY WHY ARE YOU HERE AND HOW DID YOU GET IN?!" I whisper-shout and dragged Daryl in. "GOD!"

"Pipe down girlie, I'm here for two reason. Well, a little bit of cash a little bit of bribery poof, here I am." Daryl made himself real comfortable on my bed. No matter how shocked I was, I'm glad his here.. I missed him and the rest too, especially Finn.

"Same ol' Daryl I knew! So what's the two reason eh? It's like less than a week and you can't get me off your mind." I jokingly said. Before he replied, Daryl face was inches away from mine.

Awkward, really really awkward.

"Anna.... yes, yes I couldn't get you out of my mind. I just couldn't let you go.." Even before I could absorb whatever that's happening, Daryl started bursting out in laughter. "GOT YOU!" 

"Oh that's retarded, now for the two reasons?"

"Small little Anna fell into my trick, oh yeahhhhh! First reason, I lost a game between the twins, janice and I so I had to come here. Second reason, is this letter." Daryl handing me a blue envelope with "Anna" written on the front. I straight away knew it was Finn who wrote this letter, how do I know? Well, the blue envelope is or should I say was mine because I used to send letters to my penpal but things changed so I handed all my envelope to Finn. Also his handwriting gave it away!

"By the look of your face, I bet you guessed who it was already eh? While you read your little love letter, let me take a nap here ya. I'm exhausted from the train ride." I just gave a nod and i opened the letter:

Dear Anna,
These guys told me that you went to Leeds. I've been trying to contact you Anna, did you see the calls or the texts I sent you? Anna, I made a huge mistake of rejecting you. I feel the same, I really do.
I would let go of anything, everything to be with you. Anna, even if right now you're gonna tell me that you have given up on me.. I don't believe that till you show it to me. I'll prove it to you that I deserve you, I won't give up trying.

I love you, Anna. Deeply.

Love,
Finn

I was lost for words, I just stared blankly at the letter. Do I want Finn? Hell yes but April... I didn't want to take away the happiness and the love between them both. I'm so lost, I want Finn to myself that's all I have been wishing for but right now... I don't know.

I love Finn, do I?

I just stare blankly at the letter, my thoughts are all over.

"Daryl!" Shaking Daryl vigorously but he just won't wake up, this damn pig. "DUDE!"

*knock knock*

"Shit shit shit shit. Daryl! Urgh!" I slap Daryl in the head since he wouldn't feel a single thing, I opened the door slightly in case the person behind the door sees Daryl.

"Hey Daniel, what are you doing here?" My palms were sweaty, urgh again why is it so? It wouldn't matter if you have guest right? I mean I'm just afraid he would mistaken that Daryl and I are together...  it's not like I like Daniel or something why am I so afraid he would mistaken me?