Chapter 8: Childhood Love

Before i start, i have changed a little part in the previous chapter. Once you read on this chapter, you would have figure out what i've change so you don't have to re-read chapter 7 again.

Enjoy! <3

Chapter 8:

"Wake up darling, the twins and Janice are waiting for you..." I didn't want to wake up, i didn't have enough sleep yesterday after knowing i left 5 days here in London with everybody. I kept thinking about how am i suppose to Jack, Janice and Daryl again? My parents part would be a piece of cake since they want me to go over as soon as i can.

My mom left the room for me to change, i didn't want to go to uni again but than again Finn would have notice why was i allowed to not go to school for 3 days straight. I don't know this is just so frustrating you know, i'm suppose to enjoy this 5 days instead of mumbling over Finn. Sigh, i drag my feet down the stairs and headed to the kitchen to grab a bite.

"Morning Anna!" Jack chirp, how does he do that? Getting all hype up in the morning, isn't he tired? I wish i had half the energy Jack has, god.

"Morning... why are you guys here so early?"

"This is our usual morning time, what have you been doing last night?"

"I have 5 more days, i was so shock about that." After i mumble that sentence, everything hit me. Finn was here, shit.

"What 5 more days? Are you sick?"

What am i suppose to say? Shit, my parents are hell going to tell him that i'm leaving. Damn it, save me from this.

"Er.... She borrowed a book but they cut her due-date." What even, i shot Anna the like-he-will-believe look.

"Oh, that's sad. April is waiting for us at the gate, i think we should hurry. By we, i mean you." Finn showed me his cheeky smile, aw that smile but urgh April once again. It's always her in his mind first, wait well of course.... She's his. i have this dying urge to ask him how he felt about that kiss when we were young, but i already knew the answer.

This is not the time to think about Finn, Anna! Look, you have 5 days left and I bet you would love to spend this 5 days wisely.

Sigh, my subconscious is right. I ate my breakfast quickly and we all headed out to university. My dad decided to drive us over to uni, i was praying so hard for him not to open his mouth and talk about 'Leeds'. Lucky, he didn't but all thanks to the couple as usual they were bickering about what are they going to do after school. Remind me later to ask the couple to shut it.

I thank my dad for driving us here and headed into the school. It seems so long since i went to school, 5 more days.

"Hey Anna, Finn's gone... explain." Jack and Janice said in unison, what's with this man. Before i could tell them Daryl came towards us, great at least i don't have to repeat myself again.

"Hey mates! What's with the look Jack and Janice?"

"Er nothing..."

"Guys, he knows it too."

"Well then, Anna is leaving in 5 days time! They changed the days for her, it's so unfair okay... 14 days was short enough but now 5? I can't..." Jan started freaking out, god i was the one leaving shouldn't i be the one who is freaking out?

"Wait what? Are you serious?" Daryl exclaimed, can they keep it down?

"Stop screaming, it's true. I received a call from Leeds, i'm leaving in 4 days time instead so i can settle down there first."