Chapter 10: Childhood Love

Chapter 10: This is it? I guess...

"So.... Why this sudden lunch date thing?" Finn decided to go to the mall and just catch up. It was weird, but I mean I love this.. At least I get to spend the day with the one I have a crush on before I leave.

"I just miss hanging out with you... Remember how we use to do so many stupid stuff together with Jack along? I miss that so much."

"Of course I do! You guys always complete my day when we were young, now too." If Finn remembers about his, does he remember that kiss when we were young? Did he remember it when we were hiding in the wardrobe? I just want to know what's was on his mind that day.

Did he also said that he misses hanging out with me? Now, I didn't want to do my little confession speech.. I don't want to destroy this friendship we have, but if I didn't say it before I left, I would sure regret it my whole life. Urgh, life is so complicated.

"Lately, you seemed so worried about something. Is there anything you want to share, I give good advises you know Anna." Finn gave the concern but cheeky look, he never fails to make a little serious question to a cheeky one.

"Oh for a moment, I thought I was replaced by your girlfriend. Thanks for your concern but I'm fine!"

"Sure? Are you sure? Are you really really sure?"

"YES I'M ABSOLUTELY FINE GODDAMN FINN!" In that moment, I face-palm myself hard. Why is Finn so weird and annoying today. Gosh.

"Hahaha, calm your tits girly."

"Finn, when did you become this annoying?"

"I don't know, since you were born?"

"Finnegan Frayn Harries!" That's it, this boy needs to be taught not to mistreat the queen. I started chasing Finn around the mall because well, I wanted to kick his balls. We literally went up and down the mall. All around, we went into the supermarket and grab scooters to chase each other! So, we got chased by security, we hurry drop "our" scooters and ran.

It was the best, 1 hour of my life, I've never ever done that besides accompanying Jack and Sam for the tricycle video. Maybe, today's confession wouldn't turn out that bad? I hope. "

"Okay, I give up. I won't kick your balls, I promise." I said panting, looking up at Finn, he was staring right into my soul. I was moving closer towards him, what the hell was I doing, our face are inches apart, stop Anna, his scent smelt great besides the sweats he still look as perfect as ever... Our lips were so close, I close my eyes and was ready to feel his soft lips on mine than bam my phone rings.

Urgh, this better be good.

"Hello?"

"What's with that attitude, Annabella Flynn?"

"Seriously Mom? Annabella? God, I hate that name so bad. What do you want?" Okay, maybe I went a little too far with that line. "Sorry, I mean yeah? What is it?"

"Your train timing has been pushed forward, please be back home in 5 hours time. See you darling."

"5 ho- Oh, alright thanks mom! See ya."

You got to do it, come on Anna

"So... Er..." Finn clears his throat, well we are in the most awkward situation ever. I shouldn't have moved in closer, but I couldn't help it. If I was April, this wasn't what I want my guy to be doing, I felt so bad. No girls would ever want their guy to kiss another girl right? It's even worse when the girl it's his best-friend... "What did your mom say?"

"Nothing much, she just want to check on me haha." Anna, you're so dumb.

"Are you sure? Your mom has never ever checked on you before whenever I was around.."