Chapter 14: Childhood Love

Chapter 14:

*Friday*

Days past, uni was average it's almost the same but just more projects to be done. I miss Janice, the twins and Daryl. Coping with forgetting Finn was actually quite easy as most of the time, either I'm up with projects or I'm out with Daniel and the clique.

But Finn was always there on my mind, before I sleep, I'll re-read the letter he gave me. It's just the little things that he did gets me, yesterday I opened up my diary and I realise Daryl slip a photo of Finn and I into it. I don't know why he did it, but when I asked him he said that it was what Finn asked him to do. It really makes me wonder what is going on in Finn's head.

If my life was as easy as a fan-fiction, that would be great!

But on the bright side, I've a date with Daniel tomorrow! I went shopping with Amelia and Judy to get a dress since Daniel text-ed me to dress classy. Little girl bonding time, and they kept telling me that Daniel likes me and so do I.

I just, I'm so un-clear about my feelings. My heart is still with Finny no matter how much I try to forget him... It never goes. But there's something about Daniel, whenever I'm around me there is a feeling that makes me feel safe and wanted.

Sigh, I shall just forget about all this and enjoy my day tomorrow. The more I think the more it gets complicated, only time will tell who I'm destined to be with. 

I shall just turn in for the night, time would pass by quicker that way and I've a date at 6pm and Judy and Amelia is coming over to dress me up for the night. They even told me that I've zero fashion taste, what even! I just love comfy jumpers and plain leggings.

Oh well, the queen doesn't have to dress to impress

----

"Pipe down Ju! You're gonna wake her up!" A super familiar voice said, but I just can't put my hand on it and I'm too lazy to get up from my bed.

"Melia! It's 1pm! This girl is a pig!" 

"1pm?! Oh my fuc- JUDY?! AMELIA?!" I shot up from my bed. "How did you guys get in?"

"Long story short, we broke in." Amelia said laughing and picking up something on the table. "Who's this"

Finn, the love of my life

"Oh, just a childhood friend back in London." I lied, I had to forget about him and at the same time try not to mention anything from London.

"Cool, he looks cute! Invite him over sometime so I cant meet him, you know!" Amelia said cheekily.

"No!" Shit... Come on Anna, don't give it out that you're jealous.

"No?? You crushing on him?" Amelia asked confuse with my reaction.

"No, no.. I meant he has a girlfriend already." I calmed myself down and flash a faint smile, that was hell close. I need to control the feelings I show.

"For a moment I thought you love that dude haha! You and Dan look way cuter and better together!" Judy jump happily.

All I did was smile, Finn or Daniel?

I guess I made up my mind, it might not be the right but I hope it works out. No turning back Anna, no turning back.

----

 *knock knock*

"Hey- Wow you look really really gorgeous and hot. You should dress up like this more often!" Flashing his cheeky grin, which made him look more like Finn. But bonus, Daniel is in suit, yum.

"Oh staph! You're looking hot yourself too!" Returning the same cheeky grin he gave me.

Driving and driving, going nearer and nearer to this wood-forest place. As much as this reminds me of the date Daryl brought me to, it's frightening how guys likes to bring girs to the woods for a date.

"Is this where you attack me and suck my blood?"

"Oh yes, Ms Flynn, you would make a perfect blood meal. Yum." Daniel giving me a wink and licking his bottom lip.

"So do you vampires drink girls period blood?" Jokingly asking.

"What?! I doubt sp, and we have arrived to my dungeon." Showing the this-girl-is-mental-but-cute look, aha just kidding but his facial expression right now is priceless!

I got out of the car and there's a table in the middle of the beach, with fairy lights hanging above and candles forming a pathway. This just screams dream-date. It was one of the prettiest things i've ever experience.

Any girl in my position right now, would be crying their hearts out on this. It was really perfect, evreything was perfect.

"Don't tell me that you're rich and you own a private beach." I said staring at the whole surroundings.

"Nah, this is my friend's private beach. He owed me a favor so that came in handy for this date." Daniel said holding my hands and leading me towards the table.

"Thanks Daniel, thank you for this wonderful plan out. It's perfect." Without thinking, I just lean forward and gave him a peck on the cheek. We just stood there facing each other, looking at how Dnaiel slowly starts blushing it's the cutest.

"Er.. So let's eat! You must be starving!" He said clearing his throat and trying to stop himself from smiling to himself, I've got to say that it's really cute seeing a guy being so happy from just a peck on the cheeks.

The food that Daniel arrange was so good! The starters we had was cream of chowder which was my all time favourite soup, main course was fish and chips and hell it was great! Next was pizza, oh my it was the sex and lastly, desserts was brownie with vanilla ice cream!

There goes my diet! But it was so worth it, I swear! If only I had this everyday, but by then I'll be a single fat lonely cat lady eating more crisps.

"So did you like the food? Was it nice?" Daniel asked.

I quickly zone back from my train of thoughts, "Absolutely! It was really god, food porn in my mouth! Thanks Daniel, I really love it." 

"No problem, now come on. I have something else for you." Grabbing my hand and walking deeper towards the sea. I feel so safe with him, everything seems so right.

Did I make the right choice then?

"Anna, I just want to tell you that I lo-

I smashed my lips against his.

I felt shivers down my spine, wanting more of him, wanthing to be with him, wanting to be by his side all the time. That's how I realise, I really fell for him.

This is the choice I made, and I won't regret it.

A/N: 
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Ta-dah that's chapter 14 for you guys, hope you guys like it! 
Also, I have to tell you guys that I have another examination in about 2 weeks time and after that another 2 more weeks I have a major exam.

;______; Save me guys

So, I might be on hiatus mood pr maybe semi-hiatus mood! I hope you guys would still continue to support this story of mine and well I LOVE YOU ALL!

Vote, Comment and Share!

I'll try my best to reply to all of you! I love you sexy human beings! Stay perfect and FABULOUS