Chapter 12: Childhood Love

Once again, i'm sorry for the superrrrr late update! Didn't get to proof-read this, pardon the spelling/grammar error! :) x

I'll re-edit this chapter once I get on the computer soon! This chapter is more of a filler so yeah! :)

Let me clear some stuff up, whenever you see something like "Anna breathe everything will be alright" It's Anna's thought, so yeah :)

Enjoy!

Chapter 12:

"Anna, firstly, I want to say that I'm in love with you too....."

I-I, he loves me, Finn loves me? Is this a joke or he really did love me? But shouldn't I be happy? Finn loves me, my crush for years loves me back. I'm so happy but there's something wrong. What about April? I don't want to be the third party in their relationship, it's unfair to April. I shouldn't have expressed my love for Finn, I shouldn't have.

Am I regretting confessing?....

Without even thinking, I just hang up the phone. I don't know what to say, I'm lost for words... Tears slowly forms, don't cry Anna don't. Why do I even do this to myself...

"Didn't mean to interrupt but are you alright?" Daniel suddenly popping out of nowhere.

"Y-yeah i'm fine, i guess... I don't know." Hell I'm not fine, my crush just confessed to me! Shouldn't I be happy? Shouldn't I be jumping around like a happy cat or something? Why am I feeling like this.

"No you're not, there's sadness in your eyes. Come on, I know we hardly know each other but do you want to share it?" I simply nodded, Daniel leaded me to a bench near a fountain. "So, I'm all ears."

"Well..." I started babbling from a to z.

"Wow.... I don't really know how you feel now because I haven't been in your position but I understand your point." Daniel sighed.

I just sat there in silence, hearing Daniel mumbling away about how I did the right thing because Finn has April and I shouldn't ruin the relationship.

His right, I did the right thing but there's this part of me is crumbling. I want Finn so bad.

"Come on, let's go! I'll help you to get off this matter!" Daniel stood up reaching out his hand for me to hold. I didn't respond, I just started sobbing.

Urgh, come on Anna! Are you this weak? Where's the strong Anna?

Daniel squat down in front of me and started wiping my tears away, why is he so nice to me?

"Little princess, don't worry alright. I'll be here for you, even if we just met." I could feel that he meant every word. I looked up into Daniel's eyes, I have him a nod and a smile. "That's the worlds perfect smile!"

"Oh stop it Daniel!"

---- 

"And this is the entrance once again, and that's the end of the tour! Thank Master Daniel, you little girl!" Daniel said showing the gesture of bowing.

"Excuse me you little peasant, how dare you talk to the queen in this manner. OFF WITH THE HEAD!" I shouted, I just love that line.

"Sorry my majesty!" Daniel bowed and started sobbing, "Don't kill me, I love you!"

"Everybody loves the queen, I'll forgive you if you buy me dinner!" I said since my stomach started grumbling so bad.

So we decided to head to Nando's since it's been long since I went there. Yum, even thinking about makes me so pumped!

"What's with that face!" Daniel asked giving me his disgusted face.

"I'm just really excited about eating alright!"

"Weird little one." Daniel said shaking his hard, pfft!

I punched him lightly in the arm and jumped onto his back, "Go horsey, go!"

"I'm just gonna stand here till you get off my back." Daniel said as he just stood in the middle of the pathway, "Im waiting, come one off you go."

"Fine, you're so mean Dan!" I jumped off his back and I got to say this boy here is one fit lad!

"Stop checking me out, let's go I'm starving!" Daniel said as he smirk.

"Oh god please!"

*after the dinner; a/n didn't want to add too much fillers*

"Thanks for the treat Daniel! Next time, it's my turn!" I said as I stuff the last chip into my mouth. Nando's is so good!

"Young lady, please don't talk with your mouth open. You're welcome, the next time I want to eat at a 5star hotel!" Daniel chirp, oh that greedy boy!

"Whatever! My friend, Daryl, his father own a 5star hotel so one day I shall bring you over to the hotel ya?"

"Oh yes!"

"Shhhh, let's go back to the campus."

Daniel and I walked back to campus, chatting about loads of random topics. I'm really glad the first day at campus was a fun!

I'm glad I could click with Daniel real well! His a little sweetheart. It's like I knew him for years!

"Here we are at your dear dorm." Daniel said as we reached my doorstep.

"Thanks for today! I had tons of fun, thanks for helping me get off the thought. It's only like the first day and you have already seen my weak side..." I said as I gave a half smile.

I miss Janice, Jack, Daryl, my parents and most importantly Finn so much....

"Welcome, I'll be here whenever you need! Turn in early to night, we have classes tomorrow! Nights beautiful, keep that smile on your face." Daniel stepped closer to me and bend in to give me a kiss on the forehead.

Before I could return him with a "good night" he vanish so quick. I got to get use to him doing that!

I slip in my key and unlock the door. I immediately slump into my bed, ahhh gosh I'm so exhausted!

I turn on my phone and whoa, *10 missed calls, 25 text messages, 17 inbox, 29 direct message*

What even.....

Janice: I miss you already love :( x

Jack: Yo queen, we all miss you so much! Especially Finn, he just found out.....

Daryl: Dudeeee, you're little man here is ignoring April

Finn: Anna... Please?

The rest of the text were from different uni mates. Missed calls were mostly from Finn and some was from my mom. Sigh, Finny....

*ring ring ring ring*

"Hello? Anna? Hello?"

"I've given up on you Finn, please stop ignoring April.... She doesn't deserve anything you're doing to her right now...."

"Anna! Wait!"

I hang up, again. At least I got to hear his voice......

*knock knock*

"God it's so late at night can I help yo- Oh my god what are you doing here?!"