Chapter 9: Childhood Love

Thank you for waiting for my updates, i apologise again for the late updates because school. :D <3

Dedication for today's chapter: janoskians4everr
(Thanks for your support since the very first day of this story <3)

I just want to say, the first few parts are fillers becasue it would be too fast if i skipped to the "drama" ! Also, i'm sorry if the story has too much vulgarities... It would be a little too formal and hm not realistic-like for teenagers not to curse.

Once again, Sorry and Enjoy! :)

Chapter 9: Double Date and wait what... Confesssion?

"This is shit..." I mumbled. I roll over seeing Finn beside me, Jack and Janice cuddling and than there's Roberts, rolling in his own space.

I swear the midnight swimming was a drag, thank god it's Saturday today. 3 days, great. I creep pass the dead bodies on the floor and headed for the kitchen. They should thank me for cooking breakfast for them because the queen never cooks. Just kidding but they deserve this. I'm leaving in 3 days time and I want it to be the best.

After I prepared the breakfast and guess what the pigs are still sleeping soundly, god. You know what? Camera + pranking = Perfect youtube video so... This kids here are going to get the taste of my medicine. Let's start with Finny shall we?

I grabbed the whipped cream and started spraying it over his hands and hair. This is sick, and I added maple syrup on his face. He is going to have a hard time to wash that off his face, but that's what he gets for pushing me into the freaking cold sea.

The night swim was crazy, the sea water was freezing my as off. We were literally screaming and shouting till the night 'guards' called us to head back home because blah-blah it's dangerous and shit. After that, we went to get a bottle of vodka but guess who's the good girl that didn't drank it? Me! Janice, Jack, Finn and Daryl took shots; and got super drunk. I died laughing at their stupid drunk confessions, it's the best.

Moving on to the couple, this two, since they can't leave each other for a minute... Than I shall help them even more. I grabbed the duct tape, and started going around the ankles of both of them and did the same to arms and bodies. Also I used a sharpie and started drawing on their faces, this is sweet.

"What are you doing?" A low-hangover voice spoke, hell that scared the shit out of me. Urgh, I can't do it on Daryl now!

"Pranking this three sleeping beauties..."

"You aren't planning it on me if I didn't woke up now right?"

"Can you keep it down?! If I say yes, would you kill me?"

"Oh please, do I look like a bad friend?"

"YES! Now, can you help me to wake them up?"

It took us 10 minutes, i repeat 10 minutes to wake Finn up. Even calling a baby up is so much more faster.

"Good mor- WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ON MY HAND AND WHY IS IT SO STICKY!!" It has began, Finny woke up screaming and cursing. Thanks to him, he saved us more trouble because Janice and Jack woke up too.

"Fucking hell Anna! What's with the tape and whip cream?!" Jack screamed, i can't. Daryl and I burst out into fits of laughter.

"Sorry... NOT SORRY AT ALL!" Daryl and I had our victory dance, and sat down slowly eating our breakfast while the three fight for who is going to wash up first.

"Anna! You do know that maple syrup doesn't get washed off easily right?!" Finn said as he starts mumbling shit.

"Of course, i do!" I said chuckling and stuffing more pancakes into my mouth. It's a pleasant morning, can't wait to see what's installed for afternoon. "Eat up, i woke up early for this."