Chapter 8

Thanks for reading. Enjoy.

.............................................................................................

"Let's all play the one which one is Hikaru game!" I looked over at the twins. Can people not tell them apart? I walked over. "So can you tell which one of us is Hikaru?" "Well, it's hard to say." "You're identical." "Many ladies have tried to tell us apart but so far none has succeeded." I smiled. "That's the dumbest game I ever heard of." I laughed at Haruhi's reaction." I raised my hand. "I wanna try! I wanna try!" The twins looked at me. "Okay Gema try to tell which one is Hikaru!" I tapped my finger to my chin.

"Is there a prize if I guess right?" They tilted their heads. "Cookies?" I pumped the air. "All right!" They shook their fingers. "You still have to guess." I pointed to the right. "You're Hikaru and the left is Kaoru." Their eyes widened a smidge then went back to normal. "Nope. You guessed wrong." I shook my head. "I got it right. Cookies please." "How?" I looked at their shocked faces. I gave them a smile as Tamaki came running over.

They started talking about this photoshopped photo of Haruhi. I sighed. "Tamaki, calm down. Haruhi isn't even naked. He's wearing pants." The twins smiled at me. Tamaki went on asking her to put on a dress and the guests wanted to see it now. Idiot. She glared at Tamaki and looked at the twins. "Now cut it out. No more making weird pictures of me. You got that? Just what do you guys take me for anyway?" I tilted my head. "I wanna know what you think of me too!"

They looked at each other and smirked. "Isn't it obvious, you're our toys." I clapped my hands. "Okay!" Haruhi looked at me weirdly. "You okay?" I shook my head. "Drank too much caffeine and now I'm like this!" She smiled and then turned back to the twins glaring. "I am not your toy, okay?!" "You want a toy?" I looked over at the new voice. It was a guy wearing a dark robe. He was standing behind a door. "Toys. Toys. If you like toys then you should come visit my black magic club." I had sparkles in my eyes. They had a black magic club?!

"We opened a marketplace that boosts black magic items across the globe. We're also holding mass around the clock. If you visit right now, I'll even throw in a free curse doll. You can have Beelzenef." I don't even care. I wonder if he had a stuffy version though. I walked over as Tamaki started talking to the others. "Do you have a stuffy version?" He looked down at me shocked then smiled. "Of course." "I'll take one then!" He handed me one and I looked at him for the price.

"How much?" He looked at me. "On the house." I tilted my head confused. "Nothing in this world is free. How about I owe you a favor?" He nodded. He disappeared and I saw him next to Tamaki. The twins then shined a flashlight and he screamed. He took off running while I held my new doll. Adorable really. They walked over to me. "How did you tell us apart?" I shrugged. "Simple!"

I clutched my doll closer. I hope they don't get too angry at me. "Hikaru has a deeper voice than Kaoru. Kaoru is also paler than Hikaru. When you're doing your act, Kaoru is usually the bottom. Hikaru is also to the right of Kaoru everytime you're together. Also, Hikaru's eyes are a slightly lighter shade of brown than Kaoru. It's simple really." (Everything but the voice is false, I think.)

They looked at me with weird expressions. "You pay that much attention to us?" I laughed. "Nah, it's just what I noticed. If I was actually paying attention, I would've done height, shoe size, and weight." They were staring at me weirdly. "What? It would be like my mom's job." With that I walked away as they called Haruhi over. Honey ran over and grabbed my arm. "Let's go eat cake!" I sighed. "I have cookies!" I quickly lifted him and walked over. Dang cookies weakness.

I noticed that Mori was at the table. I went a little red and ducked my face. Nope. I've been avoiding him for the past week. I can't face him yet. Not after what happened. I placed Honey down and went to walk away. He grabbed my arm. I looked down at his teary face. Shoot. "Are you mad at me?" I shook my head. "Then why won't you eat cake with me." "Um...Mori's there. I kinda can't face him yet." He giggled. "Cookies though." I still shook my head.