Chapter 17

Few things beforehand. One, I'm making Kirimi act more like her age. I noticed in the episode that she acts more mature then a normal 5-year-old, at least for America. I went and actually researched children around this age to get it more right. 

It was a preschool so please don't hate too much if it's wrong. My mother works there and asked for some help. I swear I wasn't being creepy or anything like that. Those kids were devils though. Even thinking about it gives me the shudders so I made Kirimi more angel like compared to those beasts. 

Two, I'm having a bit of a hard time between school and this so I might not update often. On top of that, I have two other stories I would love to write as well. One of those stories is an original story that I want to have finished before I graduate this year. Sorry again if I don't get to this story a lot. 

Up top is Kirimi's dress that she wears during the princess tea party and this chapter. For those who can't see the image, it will be explained with the story. As will Gema's but I'm wondering if I should add it.

.................................................................................

"Gema! Gema! Do you think big brother would like to play with us?!" Kirimi asked while jumping up and down.

"You should drink your tea before it gets cold, Kirimi-chan." I answered.

Her eyes widened before quickly drinking. Aw so cute!

"What about big brother? He should also drink his tea!" Kirimi said while jumping up and grabbing the tea cup while racing to the door.

"Kirimi! Uh...I think big brother is a little busy!"

She paused. "How?"

Well shoot. "He's...uh... slaying a big bad dragon?" It ended up coming out as more of a question.

"Dragon? There's a dragon?"

Role with it. "Mhm. The dragon captured us so big brother has to defeat the dragon to rescue us. We should stay here so big brother can find us."

She nodded. "Right! Then big brother could join us for tea!"

I smiled. "That's right! We're going to wait here for big brother to come rescue us!"

She laughed as we continued our tea party. I went to get the cookies that we had started baking together. We were in the baking room after all. One of the many classrooms. I had found a child table that this classroom somehow had.

I turned back around. "Kirimi! The cookies are ready!" Her chair was empty. "Kirimi?! Kirimi, where did you go?!"

Shit, I lost the child. Can I go to jail for this? I mean, I wasn't babysitting her but the other hosts were busy and Kirimi had come back today to hang out but Nekozawa was trying to get used to the light in the worst possible way. They wouldn't listen to me so I didn't care. Kirimi and I were too busy playing princess again.

I smacked my head. Of course! She would go looking for her big brother. I raced out to the hallway and tried not to trip as I ran. I saw her in the doorway crying.

"Kirimi! There you are!"

Before I could get to her, Haruhi started comforting her. Thank god.

"Haruhi! Is Kirimi alright?!" I asked as I got closer.

Haruhi glanced over at me and burst out laughing. "Gema, what are you wearing?"

I frowned. "A princess gown Haruhi. You try saying no to a 5 year old when they got in a princess gown and you didn't."