Chapter 12

Okay, I'm going to apologize in advance for this chapter. Also, Benibara is a fricking lesbian and no one else can tell me otherwise. You can think she's not and I'm okay with that but have you seen that woman? Also, it's like 3 in the morning here and I've spent an hour on this so just pretend Gema is also sleep deprived cause this is so not how he acts but I loved it to much to not do.

So now buckle up and enjoy this chaos of a chapter cause frankly, it's my favorite one now. 

..................................................................................................

I tilted my head in confusion. "All the afternoon classes will be cancelled?" "You mean no one told you?" One of the girls at my desk leaned in closer. A few girls wanted to talk to me during our break before our next class. I think she said her name was Eva?

"Ouran is hosting an exposition for the cultural clubs. Drama and Choir clubs from a bunch of different schools are coming here. It's going to be crazy for the next few days." "Well that's interesting." She nodded. I glanced over at Haruhi who was talking to a different girl. I wonder if she knows about it? "Hey Haruhi!"

She glanced at me. I walked over to her after excusing myself from the three girls. "Did you hear about the afternoon classes?" She nodded. "Kimoko just told me." Was that the girl's name? Eh, I'll probably forget. I felt a hand on my shoulder and sighed. "Haruhi, Gema, go buy us some more."

Ah the twins. Haruhi deflated. "Why do I have to go get it?" "Get what? What are we buying." Honestly, why does no one tell me things? They started messing with our hair. "Because Haruhi's a commoner and Gema can just go with you!" "What are we going to go get?!" "Also, you're the only commoners! No one else knows where to buy them." Are we getting them drugs?

They started washing Haruhi's hair and cleaning her shoes. What the heck is going on? "We've even been serving it to the guests recently and we need more." We've been giving the girls drugs?! Is that why they act the way they do?! Oh my god, I've figured it out! They picked up Haruhi and started walking away carrying her and I just followed. If Haruhi needs to go pick up the drugs then I can just go as extra protection?

"But the cultural club exposition starts soon" They didn't seem to care. "Yeah but it's not mandatory so if you're not interested you don't have to go." So Hikaru spoke so where's Kaoru's comment? "And with that being said, be careful!" There it is.

They waved at us goodbye as we were at the door. Haruhi swayed and placed a hand on the wall. Two girls came walking out as I just waited for Haruhi so we could go get the drugs. "Thanks for helping them out Haruhi." She has a nice voice. Smooth and not that high pitched. She must go to Haruhi's table. "No problem. I just wished they bought their own." Do they also like drugs?

And Haruhi, do you really think Tamaki is able to get his own drugs? No, he'll mess it up. "I don't think that would ever happen but I'm glad they seem to be having a good time." This girl's voice is so nice. Also, of course they'd be having a good time when they're high! Who wouldn't? "And it's all thanks to the both of you." We both looked at them. "All thanks to us?"

It was the girl who kept quiet during this that spoke next. She had a higher voice sadly. Almost to the point it was annoying but all well. "We've been in the same class with the twins ever since middle school. They didn't used to be this cheerful and friendly. They were always quiet and withdrawn. They didn't have many friends. It's like they didn't want anyone to get too close. I don't think they liked school very much. They seemed so bored by it."

That actually really sucks. I always thought they were loud and funny. They didn't have many friends? That's hard to believe now. What had happened to them? Is it because they started taking drugs that they got so happy and cheerful? "I guess things started to change when the host club was created." So it was the drugs!