Chapter 23

Motivation hits me then I write. When motivation leaves, I no write. No motivation, no story. No story, no happy people. I is tired. Enjoy.

.............................................................................................

Over the next few days, Kanazuki's attempts to whoo the poor Honey began. Gema was trying his best to make her understand that Honey finds the curse talk scary and just to tone it down a bit. Don't get rid of it but don't make it her whole personality.

Sadly, it went in one ear and out the other. At lunch, she sat next to him and wrote each other's names on a pair of chopsticks. It creeped out Honey so he ran. Next was when she showed up in his class. She had set down a sheet of paper with his name written 99 times, asking him to write it down for the 100th.

Honey almost chuckled at that one. It wasn't as creepy as the name on chopsticks. She seemed so sure of it too. She started showing up more and asking which curse she should try next, much to Honey's amusement. However, all of this was taking a toll on Honey's mental health.

Which leads us to where we are now. Honey sitting at a table, looking tired. Mori is next to him, pouring tea and Gema was serving him some cake.

"Honey looks exhausted. Is there anything we can do?" Haruhi asked.

"We know they're only love charms and I can never ignore the feelings of a girl in love..." Tamaki trailed off.

He was interrupted by the twins though. "Take a look at this!' Hikaru began. We used Milord's cards to predict Honey and Miss Kanazuki's love fortune." Kaoru continued. "They came up as a perfect match!" They finished as they devolved into laughter.

Haruhi tilted her head in though. "If you think about it, they're polar opposites so they might be perfect together. Honey would balance out Miss Kanazuki. Like Ciel and Lizzie from that show you made me watch Gema."

Gema, understandably, choked on air as he heard that. "Haruhi, please don't say that again. I mean, you're sorta right but I'd rather not think of this like that."

"What should we do, Honey? This may interfere with the club's business. If there's anything I can do..." Kyoya tried to offer but Honey stopped him.

"No, but, I've been watching her and she doesn't have any friends outside the Black Magic Club besides Gema. I don't think she can talk to other people easily. The only way she knows how to communicate is through curses and charms. Although, it could just be her personality but..."

Gema smiled as he heard this. Maybe, just maybe, his friend had a shot. She's not the most normal person but maybe that's why she'll win over Honey. And then he saw her coming up behind.

"Excuse me, Haninozuka. May I borrow your Bunny?" She asked. Mori and Gema quickly got close enough to stop her if she tried to run. Friend or not, this was Honey's bunny and it was dear to him.

"Huh?! Why?" Honey asked as she took it.

"If I cast a spell on something important to you, your soul will be mine. I'll give it back tomorrow.'

"No! That's my Bun-Bun!" Honey yelled, tears in his eyes.

Mori quickly grabbed it out of her hands while Gema grabbed her wrists to stop her from grabbing it.

"If you want his heart, shouldn't you do something else?" Mori asked.

"Hand over the stuffed animal. If you stand in my way, I'll curse you." She responded. It got her a smack upside the head. She sent a small glare at Gema who just looked away, never letting go of her wrists after that.