Chapter Fifteen - Time To Let Go

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

Chapter Fifteen – Time To Let Go

“She said, ‘Baby, can you please just stay? It ain’t too late to work this thing out’. I said, ‘Girl this ain’t easy for me. At least the truth is coming out…” – NLT

~♥~

After everything settled down, we started preparing the guys to leave. We packed their old clothes into a bag and quickly shuffled them out of the apartment building. We took two cars seeing as we weren’t going to fit in one. I was driving the car with the guys in it.

“Where do you think your managers would be?” I asked.

“I’m going to assume they are still at the venue where you saw us,” Jay replied. “They wouldn’t leave unless they found us.”

I nodded and got onto the highway. The ride was strangely quiet, but I didn’t let it bother me. This was the right thing to do.

We finally arrived and I parked close to where we did for the concert. That way they’d be able to find their way to the back entrance.

“Well, it looks like this is where we leave you,” Nate said.

Hannah started crying and launched herself into Siva’s arms. He hugged her and kissed her on the top of her head. Nathan brought Sam into a hug and she squeezed him tight. Max and Nate were giving one another sad smiles while Lexy and Jay shyly spoke, finally getting over what had happened the night before. I just stared at Tom, not knowing what to do. Only when he held his arms open did I move.

He wrapped his arms around me when I stepped forward and I did also. I laid my head on his chest and a tear trailed down my cheek.

“Be strong,” Bella mouthed to me from our side.

I nodded and pulled back from Tom. He smiled down at me and kissed my cheek.

“Thank you,” he said, wiping the tear off of my cheek.

I smiled and moved back from him. I looked to my side to see my friends doing the same thing.

“This is it, huh?” I laughed.

“Well, you can always see us on tour,” Nathan said.

“Oh, we definitely will,” Sam told him.

They all smiled and turned to walk away from us.

“Thank you again,” Siva said and joined his friends.

We stood watching them until they disappeared down the staircase. There was no way we could stay there because there was no doubt that they’d have security searching the parking garage after the boys showed up. So we loaded up into our cars and drove home. It was definitely going to be different without them around…

*Max’s POV*

Tom grinned cheekily at me when we came to the doors that entered into the stadium. We were finally free. No more worrying for Jayne and Martin.

Siva opened up the door and held it for all of us. Then we all entered together.

“HELLO?” Nathan called out.

“Hello?” a voice replied.

“JAYNE? IT’S US!” Jay screamed back.

“BOYS?” she replied. There was clicking heard on the ground and then she came into view. She was down on the floor.

“BOYS?” she screamed again.

“Up here Jayne,” I grinned.

She looked in the direction of my voice and when she saw us, she smiled.

“Oh thank the lord, you’re okay!” she exclaimed, running towards us.

We ran down the stairs and she greeted us with a humungous group hug. She was crying she was so happy.

“MARTIN, GET OUT HERE! IT’S THE BOYS!” she yelled.

Seconds later, Martin came running out of the back and his eyes widened when he saw us. Then he chuckled.

“It’s about time you lads showed up!” he said.

“Yeah, we missed you too Mart,” Nathan laughed, hugging him.

“Where have you lot been?” he asked once we got over seeing one another again.

“We were fucking kidnapped,” Tom responded angrily. “But some fat girl and her psycho friends.”

“Tom!” Siva said, shocked. “You kissed her and called her your girlfriend. I thought you really liked her!”

“It’s called acting, Seev. Don’t tell me you actually liked that Hannah chick.”

“I actually did,” he admitted.

Tom rolled his eyes. “I can’t believe you actually fell for her. I would never even think about actually dating Ashlee. She’s one of our kidnappers and also, she’s really not my type.”

“Why Tom, just because she’s a bit bigger?” Nathan asked, his voice raising.

“A bit! Ha! That’s good!”

“Stop making fun of them! They treated us well! They gave us food and alcohol, let us sleep in beds and let us watch footie. What could be better than that?”

“I don’t care!” Tom yelled. “I want them arrested!”

“Alright Tom, calm down. We’ll have them arrested,” Jayne said.

“What? No! Shouldn’t we have a say in this?” I asked, screaming.

“No. End of conversation. Now, come on, we need as much information as you can provide us with,” she said, ushering us backstage.

I’m sorry girls. If it was my choice, I’d let you be…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Sniff, sniff* It’s so sad that we had to let them go!

Tom is turning his back on us? :O

Hate? Like? Love?

All music belongs to NLT and all photos belong to their rightful owners. No copyright intended!

~COPYRIGHT 2012~