Chapter Two - Lightning

The reason this chapter is named after one of their songs is not because they are performing it in the chapter. It’s because one of the girls feels like this.

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

Chapter Two – “Lightning”

“You’re in control, pressing pause on my heartbeat. Someone stole all the air so I can’t speak now I know the chase is on. I feel as though my time has come…” – The Wanted

~♥~

The girls and I stared in awe at the stage. There they were; the five guys we were in love with, only about 20 feet away. They looked absolutely dashing and the stage light made them look even better. Man, I thought they were hot in their videos, but let me tell you, they are hotter in person!

“MY EARS ARE GOING TO EXPLODE!” Riley screamed dramatically, putting his hands over his ears.

He rolled his eyes to the back of his head and fell back into his seat jokingly. However, Bella didn’t find it funny at all. She slapped him on the arm.

“Don’t you dare make fun of the fan girls! I’m one too so you’re making fun of me! Get out of that chair right now mister!” she yelled.

His face paled and he immediately stood up, scared of her. It was obvious who wore the pants in that relationship. I chuckled to myself and looked back at the stage. I nearly died when I saw that one of the guys was looking my way, Max. I raised my hand and waved gently. He gave me a small smile and waved back.

“Oh no you didn’t!” Nadine exclaimed. “My man just noticed you and you were totally eye raping him! What happened to you liking Tom, huh?”

I burst out laughing. “You really expect me not to wave when I know he’s looking at me? Come on now Nate!”

“Fine! How would you like it if I showed Tom my boobs?” she replied.

I gasped. “You wouldn’t!”

“Oh, I would!”

“Will you two shut up and look at the stage! God, you came here to see the guys’ perform, not fight over them!” Hannah butt in, rolling her eyes.

She was right. We were here to see the boys, not to fight.

“This is our first song of the night. Some of you may know it but some of you may not. It’s called Invincible,” Siva introduced in his cute Irish accent.

“I love this song!” Samantha giggled.

The guys started singing and they sounded exactly like their studio recordings! It was amazing! They did a bunch of songs, but there was a long introduction before one, Heart Vacancy. They were currently looking for girls to come up on the stage with them. The six of us had our hands raised high for them to see, hoping they would pick us. Riley had his arm possessively wrapped around Bella, hoping that she wouldn’t get picked. He wanted her all to himself.

It was nearly a 10 minute process. It took forever for them each individually to pick a girl. We were all shocked when Max picked Nadine. She froze and he gave her a smile, ushering her to the stairs on the side of the stage. She slowly made her way onto the stage and Max pulled her into a hug.

“What’s your name sweetheart?” he asked her, speaking into the microphone.

She blushed, trying to speak but she couldn’t. She was too excited and happy. Max chuckled.

“You alright love?” he wondered.

“Um, yes, my name is Nadine, but you can call me Nate,” she finally responded.

“Well I’m glad to have you as my girl up here.”

She smiled at him and as he pulled her away, she looked out at us and mouthed ‘Oh My God’. We all laughed.

“Go Nate!” Lexy shrieked.

Soon enough, the music to Heart Vacancy started and Max looked at Nadine, beginning to sing.

“Whoa…I hear your heart cry for love, but you won’t let me make it right. You were hurt but I decided that you were worth the fight. Every night you lock up. You won’t let me come inside. But the look in your eyes says I can turn the tide in your heart, in your heart, in your heart. I can tell you can fit one more in your heart, in your heart, in your heart. I don’t care who was there before,” he sang to her.

She grinned the entire time. She wasn’t a crier but her eyes were tearing up. She just loved him that much.

When the song was done, Max pulled her into yet another hug, giving her a sweet kiss on the forehead. She cheekily snuck a kiss on his cheek and walked off of the stage, thanking him. And when she returned to us, we all screamed and jumped up and down.

“I see we’ve got some excited fans out there,” Tom spoke through the microphone.

My head shot up and I looked at him. He had that half smile, half smirk on his face that I loved so much. He was talking about us! Eeeepppp! We all screamed again, making him laugh.

“You know, I never get tired of the screaming girls,” Nathan said.

“Me neither mate,” Tom said.

“He didn’t mean that in the same way Nathan did, if you know what I mean,” Jay spoke, winking.

Everybody screamed and they all laughed.

“Anyways, this next song is our second single in the US. This is CHASING…THE…SUN,” Siva screamed.

Nearly everybody was singing along and after that, they left the stage. I was shocked. What about their most popular song? They can’t leave now! I didn’t get enough of them!

“GLAD YOU CAME! GLAD YOU CAME! GLAD YOU CAME!” the audience started cheering and the five lads came running out onto the stage one more time.

“I believe we forgot one…” Tom said mysteriously.

“Yeah, you did!” I said to myself.

“And I think that song is called GLAD YOU CAME?” Nathan screamed.

The screams echoed off of the wall and soon enough, it was filled with the lyrics to their most popular song. They didn’t even sing half of it. They put the microphone to the crowd and let us finish it. Best experience of my life right there.

“Thank you all for coming! We’re definitely coming back here! This is another top gig and we won’t forget! Love you all!” Siva said.

They took a quick picture and then they were off the stage, the lights turning back to normal. I was stuck in a state of shock.

“No, it can’t be over!” I exclaimed. “I don’t want it to be over!”

“Don’t worry Ash. It’s not over. I have a plan,” Samantha said suspiciously.

“And what’s that plan?” Lexy asked her slowly.

“We’re going to kidnap The Wanted.”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pretty awesome concert huh? Funny thing is, some of these things I put in here really did happen at the concert xD

THE LAST LINE? WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THAT?!?!

Hate? Like? Love?

All music belongs to The Wanted and all photos belong to their rightful owners. No copyright intended!

~COPYRIGHT 2012~