Chapter Thirteen - The Weekend

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

Chapter Thirteen – “The Weekend”

“I just want you for the weekend. I need you like a beat inside my head. I just want you for the weekend. I know I’m gonna see your face again…” – The Wanted

~♥~

We had all managed to shower in a good amount of time and there was still quite a bit of sunlight left for the day. Everybody sat in the living room chatting. Me? I was standing out on our balcony watching the birds fly around.

I was finally getting my reality check. We had kidnapped a world famous band and the cops were out looking for their kidnappers; us. I sighed to myself. This was a nice thing for a couple of days, but we can’t keep them forever. It’s just not realistic. If we let them go, maybe they won’t tell on us. I mean, two of us are dating them.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I looked behind me to see Tom smiling down at me. He kissed my cheek.

“Why aren’t you inside with everyone else?” he asked.

“I’m just thinking,” I told him.

“About what?”

“Nothing.”

I pushed his arms from my waist and walked inside. Hannah and Siva were curled up talking to one another, Sam and Nathan were flirting and he was putting the moves on her, Bella was speaking to Lexy who was obviously ignoring Jay who was on the other side of the room talking to Max who had his arm around Nate’s shoulder.

“Alright, what is going on with you two?” I asked Nate. “And don’t say it’s nothing because there obviously is something.”

“Really, there is nothing going on. We obviously slept together last night and we both decided to have a fling while he’s here, make the best of his kidnapping. Does that satisfy you?” she answered.

“Yeah, that’s a lot better than just leaving me to ask questions in my head,” I said, sitting down. “You know, I figured this kidnapping would be fun, but to be honest, I’m bored out of my mind. Sitting in a house all day is NOT entertaining.”

I was making excuses. At this point, I just wanted to let these guys go. I was feeling nothing but guilt for taking them. We had ruined their entire American tour and so many fans were looking forward to seeing them. It wasn’t fair for them. This was only meant to be a weekend thing. None of us expected to actually fall for these guys. We needed this to cheer us up, to make us happy. And now that we all were, it was coming down hard on me what we really did.

“Ash, what’s wrong?” Bella questioned, surveying my face.

That’s Bella for you. She was one of my best friends and she always knew when something was bothering me.

I shrugged and she rolled her eyes. She stood up, grabbing me by the arm and pulled me out on the balcony.

“You have 30 seconds to explain what’s wrong before I slap it out of you,” she said, putting her hands on her hips.

“I think it’s time we let the guys go,” I told her.

“I agree, but why do you have the sudden change of heart?” she wondered.

“It wasn’t fair for anyone; the guys, their managers, their fans; that we kidnapped them. It wasn’t like we were never going to see them again. There’s always another concert to go to in the future. And it’s been long enough. We’ve gotten our fill. We can’t be greedy anymore,” I explained. “We need to let them go Bells. You need to help me convince the girls that this is the right thing to do.”

“Looks like it’s time for a meeting, huh?”

I nodded.

“Well, let’s get this done and over with. I’m sure at least two of them are going to put up a fight on this,” she said.

“I already know they are going to put up a fight. There’s no doubt,” I responded.

“I’ll go get the girls.”

I sat down on one of the wicker chairs and exhaled loudly. I knew this wasn’t going to go well. I just prayed that Nate didn’t tie me up again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m sorry it’s so short, but the next chapter will have all of the meeting in it. If I continued here, this chapter would be so long.

Hate? Like? Love?

All music belongs to The Wanted and all photos belong to their rightful owners. No copyright intended!

~COPYRIGHT 2012~