Chapter Six - Saturday Night Movie

Watch the video to see what pajamas you are wearing!

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

Chapter Six – “Saturday Night Movie”

“This is my Saturday night movie. We'll make it a point to make out through every scene. You and me. No armrest in between…” – Thomas Fiss

~♥~

“Ash, why don’t you come and eat dinner with us? You haven’t eaten all day,” Bella said through the door.

“Alright, I’ll be right there,” I replied.

I stood up and looked in the mirror. I threw my hair up into a messy bun and then observed myself. I was wearing a pair of Riley’s sweatpants which he had let me borrow and one of Bella’s tank tops. I really needed to go home and get some of my own clothes. My face on the other hand was clear of makeup and red from the previous crying I had done.

Before heading into the kitchen, I went to the bathroom to wash my face. Then I joined everyone there. An aroma of penne a la vodka and fresh cooked bread filled the room. What I noticed though was the fact that the table wasn’t set.

“Were y’all waiting for me to set the table?” I wondered, eyebrows raised. “Cause that would be a little weird…”

“No we weren’t waiting for you. We’re actually eating downstairs with the boys. There’s a table down there. We just wanted to wait for you so you wouldn’t bail when you found out we were down there,” Samantha responded.

“Well I can still bail now! So I’ll see you guys later!” I said, turning around to flee the room.

However, I came face to face with Riley who had his arms crossed over his chest. I scowled at him and tried to side step him, but he followed. I was shocked when he grabbed my arm and started dragging me downstairs.

“I can walk by myself thank you very much!” I screamed, struggling to get out of his hold.

“Sorry Ash, but I don’t exactly trust you at the moment,” he said.

I huffed and let him lead me to the basement. He sat me down at the table and I watched them set it. Soon enough, they were all sitting down. However, The Wanted boys were staring, not knowing what to do.

“Guys, come sit down,” Hannah said sweetly, pointing to the empty chairs.

They slowly made their way over and sat down. The food was passed around and we filled our plates. There wasn’t one word spoken throughout the entire dinner. And when we were finished, we awkwardly sat there staring at one another.

“How about some ice cream, beers and a movie?” Lexy said.

“My question is, where do you keep getting these beers from? We’re underage. We can’t buy them and I don’t have any in my house,” Riley said.

“Oh, I have my ways,” Nate told him, smirking.

Riley looked at her like she was a freak. I cleared my throat and stood up.

“As good as that offer sounds, I’m going to head back up to my room,” I said.

“Oh no you don’t missy! You are spending the night with us down here!” Bella exclaimed, jumping up from her chair. “I’ll be right back down with the ice cream. Is everybody okay with cookie dough?”

Everybody nodded and she disappeared up the stairs. While Hannah and Samantha cleared the table, the boys moved to the couch and sat down. Lexy jumped into Jay’s lap, much to his surprise. She wrapped her arms around his neck to keep herself steady and then looked at Riley.