Chapter One - All The Girls

Most of this story will be in Ashlee’s POV just so you guys know! Watch the video to the side to see your outfits! 

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

Chapter One – “All The Girls”

“All the girls on the concert scene wearing miniskirts and really tight jeans. All the girls who like to scream sing yeah, yeah (yeah yeah). All the girls from Miami Beach, City of Angels to NYC. No matter where I go where would I be without all the girls?” –WOW

~♥~

The click of heels was heard all around our apartment. All of us were getting dressed up for the concert we were going to. Wonder what concert? We’re going to see The Wanted! It’s their first concert in our state and we’re more than excited about it. After all, we weren’t even expecting them to come to this state in the US. We’re small compared to everyone else! But I guess we’re lucky.

Why are we dressing up, you ask? In case we meet them of course! Okay, I know, there’s a strong possibility that we WON’T meet them, but we can hope and wish. It’ll just make the concert even more exciting.

“Ash, you’ve brushed your hair about five times! It looks fine!” Beth said. “Can we go now? I’ve been ready for the past hour and you guys are still getting ready! Do you not understand that the venue is an hour and a half away and that we should get there early?”

“Girl, you need to calm your panties! We’re way ahead of schedule!” I exclaimed.

“Don’t you tell me to calm my panties! I want to go see The Wanted and be there early!” she yelled.

“Riley! You need to come calm down your girlfriend!” I screamed across the apartment.

Within seconds, Beth’s boyfriend was rounding the corner and he engulfed her in a hug, kissing her on the cheek.

“What’s wrong sweetheart?” he cooed.

“The girls are taking too long! I want to leave!” she whined.

“I’m sure they’ll be ready soon. Why don’t we go sit down and watch some TV?”

She sighed. “Alright.”

They left me alone to finish touching myself up. And 15 minutes later we were all finished and ready to go.

“Fast enough for you?” I questioned Beth.

“No! That was five minutes too slow!”

I rolled my eyes at her and grabbed my car keys off of the counter. Everybody followed in silence as I lead the way out of the front door and locked it behind us. I could see Nadine typing away on her phone and almost instantly my phone buzzed. I opened it up and read the tweet she had sent.

'Going to see @thewantedmusic tonight. Can't wait to see the guys in person!' - Nadine

I smiled to myself. I was quite excited myself.

When we got into the suburban, I popped The Wanted’s Battleground CD, which I had bought from the UK and had mailed here, into the player. We sang along the entire way to the concert and let me tell you, it wasn’t pretty. Some of my friends REALLY shouldn’t sing!

Finding a parking spot was quite difficult seeing as the place the concert was being held at was also a casino. We ended up having to park on level seven of the parking garage. Luckily there was an elevator to take down to level one otherwise we would all have sore feet. Maybe it was a bad idea to wear heels.

Unfortunately when we got to the part of the casino where it was being held, the doors were closed and had security in front of them. There wasn’t even anybody there! I guess we were a bit early.