Chapter Four - Stuck Like Glue

I picked this song because of the video. In the video, Jennifer Nettles kidnaps the guy that she loves and I just thought that it was the perfect video/song for this chapter!

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

Chapter Four: “Stuck Like Glue”

“There you go making my heart beat again, heart beat again, heart beat again. There you go making me feel like a kid. Won't you do it and do it one time? There you go pulling me right back in, right back in, right back in. And I know I'm never letting this go. I'm stuck on you. Whutooo whutooo. Stuck like glue. You and me baby we're stuck like glue…” – Sugarland

~♥~

“Alright girls, let’s get to work,” Nadine said, walking towards the boys who were still on the ground of the parking garage.

“Get to work doing what?” I wondered.

“Getting the rest of the guys into the car! Duh!” Samantha said, looking at us like we were stupid.

Sometimes my friends really made me mad. They were so sarcastic! But I didn’t respond, I started helping them get the other three men into the car. That left two seats open. How in the world are we all going to get home?

“Riley, you and Bella can drive this car. We’ll all find a bus to sneak back home on. I know for a fact there’s one coming from the senior center in our town. I’ll call you when we get there,” Samantha ordered.

“Where exactly am I driving them to?” Riley wondered.

“To your house of course! You’re the one with the basement!”

“Whoa, whoa, I am SO not keeping these guys in my house! Then I’ll just get in more trouble!”

“But your basement is all finished and nice and it’s suitable for them to live in for a little while. Can you please do this for me? I won’t ever ask you for anything else.”

“I guess,” he huffed. “Come on Bella; let’s get out of here before their manager and security start looking for them.”

They got into the car and backed out of the spot, going towards the exit. I was in a state of shock. We just kidnapped a world famous band. This was going to be a disaster no matter what we do.

“Okay let’s go find that bus for the senior center and get the hell out of here,” Lexy said.

I could see the look of distress on her face and Hannah grabbed her hand, squeezing it reassuringly. We all walked into the casino and went up to the service desk. Surely they’d know where we had to go.

Nate made up a lie saying that we lost our bus and we had no idea where it was. The desk called up parking and they told us where to go. The bus driver stared at us weirdly when we entered the bus wondering why young kids were on a bus full of senior citizens. We didn’t speak to him, just took seats in the back. And about 30 minutes later we were off.

Seeing as we were in a bus, the trip took longer than an hour and a half. In fact, it took two and a half hours. I was just anxious to get to Riley’s house and check up on the guys. I hope they are okay. Riley and Bella better be treating them well otherwise I’m going to kick their butts!

When we got to the senior center, Hannah whipped her cell out of her pocket and called Riley so he could come pick us up. He was there within 10 minutes of the call and the ride to his house was silent. You could cut the tension in the air with a knife.

Riley made us all meet in the living room once we arrived. You could tell that he was not happy about having to be a host for the five boy band members.