Prologue

~COPYRIGHT 2012~

Sometimes people due dumb things when they have an infatuation. And I can tell you right now that my friends and I have experienced that. Let’s just say that we’ve made some…bad choices. I mean, if kidnapping your favorite band is considered bad! We treated them well. They even grew to like us, but once we released them, it came back to bite us in the butt. And here I am, sitting in this prison cell pouring my heart onto a paper which I’m sure no one will see. After all, no one is allowed to see me. I miss my family, I miss my friends, I miss my love…Tom. If only he had really loved me. If only it wasn’t a scheme to break free. If only…

I look up when I hear the door down the hallway open and stuff the piece of paper and pencil underneath my pillow. The hard boom of boots echo on the walls as the guard nears my cell. And lucky me, he stops in front of it.

“Prisoner Brennan, I have a visitor for you,” he spoke roughly.

My mood immediately brightened. There was a visitor for me? It’s the first in nearly three months! But my emotions quickly changed when the person stepped out from behind the guard.

“Tom?” I gasped.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So as you can probably tell, this is written in the future as a preview of what’s to come.

What did you guys think? Are you excited?

Hate? Like? Love?

All music belongs to ‘N Sync and all photos belong to their rightful owners. No copyright intended! (I will post the YouTube video later when I get out of school)

~COPYRIGHT 2012~