Thranduil

We went through the Mirkwood forests but were attacked by the spiders when Elves came and finished off the spiders. They  pointed their arrows at Thorin. 

"Do not hink I won't kill you dwarf. It would be my pleasure." A light blonde haired one sneered at him but I fought back breaking away from the elves that held me and pointed my bow at him.

"If you so much as lay one hand on him I will kill you myself." I threatened and he turned around.

"You are no dwarf. Who are you?" 

"You are not privy to my identity. You will let us pass." Suddenly I was whipped down and held up by a red headed elf. 

"You will not harm our prince." She said and it was useless. We were taken into the Elven king's palace. The rest of the dwarves locked up save for Thorin and myself.  We were brought to the king. 

“Some may imagine that a noble quest is at hand. A quest to reclaim a homeland and slay a dragon. I myself suspect a more prosaic motive: attempted burglary, or something of that ilk.” He sneered at Thorin but not me for some reason. “You have found a way in. You seek that which would bestow upon you the right to rule: the King’s Jewel, the Arkenstone. It is precious to you beyond measure. I understand that. There are gems in the mountain that I too desire. White gems of pure starlight. I offer you my help.” He was going to bargain with Thorin. That snake.

“I am listening.”Thorin replied.

“I will let you go, if you but return what is mine.”

“A favor for a favor.”

“You have my word. One king to another.”

“I would not trust Thranduil, the great king, to honor his word should the end of all days be upon us!” He was shouting at Thranduil and I could see the fire in my lover's eyes. “You who lack all honor! I’ve seen how you treat your friends. We came to you once, starving, homeless, seeking your help, but you turned your back. You turned away from the suffering of my people and the inferno that destroyed us! Imrid amrad ursul!”He cursed him saying die a death of flames and I gasped as Thranduil leaped at him.

“Do not talk to me of dragon fire. I know its wrath and ruin. I have faced the great serpents of the north.” As he spoke scars were revealed on his face. It was a scar from dragons. I gasped again. “I warned your grandfather of what his greed would summon, but he would not listen. You are just like him." The guards grabbed Thorin. 

"Let him go!" I cried but they held me back.

“Stay here if you will, and rot. A hundred years is a mere blink in the life of an elf. I am patient. I can wait.” Thranduil said. "Take him away but leave the girl." He said and I was left there with the cruel heart king.

"You selfish! Cruel-hearted! Bastard! Utinu en lokirim!" I gasped as I used elvish to call him a son of snakes. How had it come so easily to me?

"You wonder why the language of my people come to you so easily why you are different from the halfling's that took you in?" He asked and I hated to nod but I knew that he was right. 

"Yes. I want to know why I don't belong anywhere." 

"And yet the dwarf king has come to love you. What would he think if he knew your true parentage?" 

"What do you say?" I asked inquisitively. 

"You are half-elf, half-human, my sister's daughter. She was killed by orcs along with her husband trying to save you." 

"And so for that you curse me, you hate me? Because let me assure you I will help those dwarves and I will see that dragon dead." 

"I never said that child. You are my kin and for that you are not to sit and rot in my dungeons. Take her to a bedroom give her something to eat." He said and I was led into a different hall but I would find a way out and I would get Thorin and the company out. But first I had to find our weapons. I began my search when I knew the elven king and many of his guards would be partying for the feast of starlight. 

I wouldn't stop until we got to the mountain.