Away

Alexandra's POV

I ran into the tree line and I heard my pack cry. They were howling for me and that I was now leaving. I heard moon tears wolf pack howl and I could tell they made everyone run after me.

I kept running but I also had to be careful with Harmony. She was a new born baby just a hour ago. I have to hurry before she starts crying because they will know where I am after I lose them.

My healing power would be gone until a couple of days. I won't have it because I am in my wolf form. I had to pick heal or shift. That's kinda why I am running with baby fat.

"One thing for sure we might lose our baby fat faster now" said Honey still sounding really tired. "Yeah, but you should rest because once I'm tired you got to take control so you could get us out of here faster" I told her well not stopping.

We can't stop because if we do we can't start running again. We have to wait for myself to heal. I will heal but I will go back to human form and that's not a good idea when a pack is after you.

I felt Honey lay down and fall asleep. But I heard the pack of wolves behind me. They were faster because they didn't just give birth to a baby and they didn't have baby fat.

I ran around the territory trying to not get captured. I ran by the lake where Estevan took me after I found out he was my mate. I ran by the mountains behind it. I just kept running as fast as I can.

I knew a rock that would be hard to get over with a baby but I went straight there anyway. I jumped on it as soon as I got close. My paw slipped but I used my claws to hold me up. I lifted myself up so I was on the huge rock.

I jumped off that rock and landed on another. I looked down to see Harmony asleep. I looked up and saw a tree laying in the way of the other rock. I didn't know what to do so I jumped on the tree and I felt it snap and fall beneath me.

I moved as fast as I can to get to the rock. I made it and looked down at Harmony to find her still asleep. I sighed and kept running as fast as I can. Hopefully they won't make it up here I thought.

Right now it's four in the morning and I was still trying to hold on. I was holding on my energy that has been wasted a lot already. But I had to not stop now, I had to get away as far as I can.

I heard paws hitting the ground and I knew they were getting to close. I pushed myself harder to make it to the boarders. I knew if I made it, I could hide my scent and run further away from them.

One white wolf got in my way but I turned slightly so I could pass him. It worked but now he was right by my tail. He was faster than me but I tried to think of a way to get him away from me.

Harmony was in the bag that I carried in my mouth so i didn't want him to get close to her. I gave off a warning growl so that he could get freaked out. But sadly it only made him push himself more.

His nose was right beside my front legs. I started to get worried for Harmony's safety really fast because before she was safe in the car seat. But now this wolf was already to close to her and me.

I looked at him for a second and I saw his eyes glossed over. He was talking in the pack mind link. I used this to slow down and move behind him. He didn't notice me until he turned his head.

I jumped on his back which surprised him and I jumped off again. I got a head start again but I needed to go faster now since their paws where getting closer. Just a little further I kept saying to myself.

I sniffed the air to find more wolves coming towards me. I couldn't hear them before because my heart was racing really fast. I was losing my energy and I knew I was slowly slowing down. Our territory was huge but we weren't as big as moon tears pack land.