Safe?

Alexandra's POV

"Dexter, won't hurt you both again" said Kai. he looked at me and Harmony. We both nodded our heads. I knew I would never have that happen again. I would leave before Dexter could ever find us. There was no way I would have him hurt Harmony. Kai instantly stood up and walked over to us both. "You have me now to make this right," he said softly. Honey really liked our mate but she knew we couldn't be with him at all. She was scared to lose him.

"I don't want him," said Honey. "Why?" I asked her. I knew she was the one pushing our daughter to stay with him. "I am hurting," said Honey. We both knew Estevan was in our hearts. "We won't mate with him," I said, trying to make her feel better. Me and Honey would have to agree on this. Honey has been stopping me from being suicidal. I needed her to be on board with what we both wanted to do. We may have different opinions on this.

We knew that we wanted our daughter to be safe. That was the one thing that we agreed on in this situation. Running away again was another decision that we were discussing. We needed a plan to protect our daughter and our mate from Dexter before he could find us. I wasn't going to bring more people to die in this situation. My daughter should never have gone through that.

"Amber and Kelsey have bought you clothes for both of you. I set up a pack meeting" said Kai. I almost forgot that Kai was an alpha. I stayed in his house which was the pack house. I barely woke up and had breakfast. I was still naked and wearing a blanket as Harmon was in my lap. I just kept holding her close until Kai picked her up. "Let's get you comfortable," he said politely. "Okay" I said as he placed her on the ground. There was a knock at the door.

"I got it," he said as he went to open it. I kept the blanket around me as I stood up. Amber and Kelsey walked through the door and Kai closed it right behind him. They walked in with clothes. I wasn't wearing any since they ripped from the last time I was with my rogue pack. "I think you are my mates size" said Amber as she walked towards me with clothes in her arms. She walked to the couch and placed them in order. "We have a whole week of outfits for you" said Kelsey.

"For now we have dresses for both of you" said Amber as Harmony joined us. "We bought matching dresses for the both of you" said Kelsey. I tuned to see what they have brought to us. I grabbed a dress and Kail helped me to the bathroom. Amber gave me everything I may need. I got ready and did my business. I was scared of meeting the whole pack. I missed my family a lot. I looked in the mirror noticing my reflection. I don't even know who I was before.

I kept looking at the mirror as I dropped the blanket to my feet. I took a quick shower. Once I dried myself with a towel I grabbed a bra and underwear and put them on one at a time. I put on a white dress that had bow sleeves. It was flowy at the bottom of the dress. It was a nice spring outfit. I grabbed a comb and started to brush my hair. I combed how I used to when I was in my family's pack. My rogue pack look was the same everyday I only wore my hair up.

I might need to feel like I'm the old me again. I brushed my teeth and put on deodorant and perfume. I looked pretty for being a single mother. Once I finished getting ready I let Harmony come in so I can help her get ready. She also took a shower once she was out. I brushed her hair and she brushed her teeth. I made her look pretty as I worked to get her dressed. I gave her perfume and deodorant as well. I needed her to not trail her smell. It was for our safety.

Once both of us were ready, me and Harmony walked out of the bathroom. We were ready to meet the entire pack. I knew Harmony was unsure of real pack life. I only told her how a real pack functions and my old life. She has never lived through it. I was scared she would be overwhelmed with what a real pack would be like. I was now going to be a luna.

It was crazy to think after all this time Dexter stopped me from being an alpha. He wanted me to be his luna and a housewife. I became a rogue instead. Now I am going to be a Luna to someone else. All of this so that I could go in one big circle. What was the point of killing my mate? He killed Prince as well and made me run from everyone I cared about. This was the worst way to have ever experienced the loss of a mate and friends and yet I will do the same thing if he forced me to be his. That was a nightmare and I knew this was going to be hard.

I am going to be a luna. This hit me once Kail smiled at the both of us as we entered the room. Amber and Kelsey were also beaming at us. We were going to be a part of their pack if I liked it or not. I knew they wanted me to stay. The part that I cared for is will Dexter come back for me and kill Harmony and my second chance mate Kai. That was the real question that I wanted to know for the safety of everyone here in this pack. Was it better if I just stayed here with them?