Control

Alexandra's POV

I gave up trying to call for help. One nobody could hear me or Honey. Two the mate bond was controlling us. So what was I supposed to do if I can't move or talk.

I could only talk to Honey and that was it. I was in here for about a few days because I would get new guards. Caleb would stay with me and Tony. I knew all the guards so it wasn't hard to tell who was a night guard and a day guard.

I mean I have been down here for two months. That's how I learned to break out of chains and silver chains because the mate bond me, tried to escape or kill me. I couldn't tell at the time because it was like a whole other person.

I stopped crying and so did Honey, now we are just waiting to become ourselves again. I know I said my family doesn't cry but ever since Estevan and Lucas died I haven't stopped crying most of the time and if I did something bad to me others would cry.

But as I said that's not my fault. I wish I was in heaven instead of this hell. I wish I was happier with my life just like before. Inside I am holding my knees protecting my stomach. "Come back Estevan I still need you" I said we'll putting my head on my knees.

Jessica's POV

"We have to do something Ezekiel" I said getting annoyed. "Our daughter has been in there for four days" I said we'll getting upset. We have not come up with a plane on what to do for the baby since Alexandra is going crazy again.

I thought she was over her mate. She was all happy again so I assumed she was over this state. I sighed well sitting down we are out of ideas and we don't know when Alexandra will calm down.

Ezekiel's POV

"Sir she broke the chains again" said one of my guards in the mind link. Ugh she needs to get over this it seems so easy if she could be happy one moment and sad the next. "Ok get her in new ones so she can't get out" I said back to him in the mind link. "Yes alpha" he said and cut the link.

"I guess we have to wait till we see what she wants to do" I said we'll I looked at Jessica who was seating down in a chair behind my desk. "Ok" was all she said well sounding tired. I sat back down in my chair feeling the same way.

That's when we heard a nock on the door. "Come in Kampala" side Jessica. Kampala walked in her head down. "I am so sorry I didn't mean to make her go back to her crazy state" said Kampala in a sweet voice.

"It's ok she didn't mean to go in her crazy state again" I said honestly. I could tell she was sad and she didn't mean any harm. "It's ok Kampala I'm sure she doesn't blame you either" said Jessica who walked up to her and rubbed her back in a comforting manner.

I nodded letting her know we weren't mad at her. She is like family to us so we couldn't be mad at her. "Thank you I'm just really sorry I kinda thought she was over it" she said well looking down. "So did all of us" said Jessica who was also looking at the ground.

Alexandra's POV

Yes mate bond me, did break another pair of the silver chains. Everyone is holding me down. I'm not hurting anybody else like how other people are when they lose their mates. I'm not bad to where they have to put me down.

Thank god, but I think the only reason is because me and Honey are protesting our baby. "Does she have the new chains on" said Tony. "Yeah but she seems to be none stop laughing" said Caleb crossing his arms. "Only if they knew it wasn't us doing this"said Honey who has been laying down.

Honey tried talking control tons of times and it works for a minute but nothing else really worked so now she is very tired. "Yeah I know what you mean" I said. I have tried but it's not letting me do anything at all.