Secret

Alexandra's POV

(2 months later after they found Tessa)

I'm sitting in my dad's office going over what we should do with the pups since it is Friday night and nobody has school tomorrow. we were coming up with a plan if we wanted to do sparring or go hunting. That was until Tessa walks in and hands us a file filled with the pack financials. Yes she got in the pack and is now a good working beta female doing her job amazingly.

Caleb waited three weeks until he marked her and mated with her. To be honest he would have waited longer but she made the first move and told him she was ready. Again why does he have to be so sweet, I want a mate like him.

After Tessa joined the pack and met his family, Tony, Christian, and Estevan had their birthday's so they are now eighteen and only two of them found their mates. Tony's mate was Julie she is one year younger than him and she was from a different pack. Julie has brown hair, blue eyes and white skin. She is really pretty and also can fight if she needs to.

Christian's mate is Alyssa she is one of my friends in school. Alyssa has honey tan skin and hazel brown eyes with dark brown hair. She turned sixteen one month ago and they have been together ever since. They also make a cute couple even though I feel he drives her insane.

He try's to act innocent but we all know he act's like a trouble maker. I guess that's how they love their relationship. They have both been marked and mated, which I am happy for both couples. I feel bad for Estevan he hadn't found his mate and he is the delta since tony wanted more time with his mate.

Tony and Estevan are twins So either way it was also his birth right. Kayla and Isaiah haven't shifted yet so they both have to wait next year but everything is going great.

I just have to wait one more month before I can find my mate and see what my new future is. The war is still going on between the packs but they haven't told us anything so we live life without worries for now.

I could tell my parents are worried but they are keeping everyone else calm. Tessa already left the office once she handed him the file so it was just us again looking at the pile of paperwork.

I think I was doing fine working because I just had picked sparring with the pups. My mother was gone for today to talk with the gamma family to see when Xander would become the next gamma and if that's what he wanted.

So it wasn't as busy today, Caleb was going to check on patrol and see if anything was heard from other packs are rogues. So it really was easy, well for most of us anyway.

Estevan's POV

I know I am eighteen now and most of my friends found their mates but I was the only one that hadn't found mine because she isn't old enough yet. I know you must be confused so let's just say I found mine and I know who she is.

She can't tell that I am her mate since she has to wait for her birthday so that's what I plan on doing. I knew Alexandra was my mate when I turned sixteen but I kept it a secret so that she could also feel the bond.

I know I should have told her but I would rather wait because I don't want her to think I am the type of guy that tells girls that they are their mates and trick them for sex. I don't want them to learn that they were never mates to began with.

I don't want to be that type of guy in her eyes but since her birthday is only a little bit away I can't wait till she finds me and wants to be with me by choice. I want to show her love and affection. I want to be with her until the day I die.

One thing I know is that I really am going to surprise my mate when it's her birthday just like I did this year. When she turned fifteen I gave her a necklace that says I love you in a hundred different languages. she was really happy about it because she wanted one so bad, honestly I didn't even know and yet I got her one.

I honestly just thought that it was cute and romantic so I bought it for her. I gave it to her in the morning though, she's had many more stuff to worry about. One thing I know is that I get really happy when she wears it because I would honestly love to tell her in a hundred different ways to say I love you and actually mean it.

She hardly wears necklaces to actually care which one she has on but I'm ok with it because she doesn't know that we are meant to be with each other forever, and it's her choice to be with me or not. I don't want to force her into anything because I think she is perfect the way she is.

Picture of the necklace is at the top.

Alexandra's POV
(Later in the day)

I got ready to leave to do sparring. I meet with Estevan and Tony at the fields waiting for me because I had to change and grab extra clothes. I was happy to get their just in time to instruct them on who they are going against.

Once I gave away the orders for them to listen to. After that they took off. Everyone goes against their same strength than goes up the level if it gets to easy for them. It was easy to do that than face everyone at once and hear complaining. Estevan was the delta so he had to show up and Tony just wanted to see a fight happen.

I noticed that one of the pups was sitting out, he was little and looked so cute. I went over to him since Estevan seemed to watch over the group on one side of the field well Tony was just looking at one of the kids sparring with amusement.

Once I got close to him he looked up at me and I could tell his eyes showed curiosity and sadness in them. "Hey what's wrong Theodore"I asked even though I have a good idea why he was sad. "N-nothing." He just stuttered, so cute, focus Alexandra. "Is it because you are the pup of an omega" I knew that was true some people don't understand how important they mean to us, they are family we all are. I looked at him and he just nodded his head.

"Come with me" I told him this while he grabbed my hand. I led him to the front where I was standing to keep watch. "Ok we are gonna spar and I am going to teach you a few tricks that will be very useful, ok" this time he spoke "yes I would love to" his cute curly hair bouncing with him as he jumped up and down.

we start doing sparring skills but I made him try to defend himself so he could learn a couple of things. I wasn't going to hurt him, I knew that but I was kinda scared doing it though. After a while everyone was watching us. I laughed at them and told everyone goodbye because the sparring was over and Tony would not stop talking about how hungry he was, so in conclusion we made them leave so he could eat.

I said goodbye and walked off home. I wanted to take a shower and sleep and that was exactly what I wanted to do. I honestly don't even remember eating I was so tired. I got under the blankets and fell asleep.