Goodbye

Alexandra's POV

I was in a black dress facing the priest right now. It was the time when we tell everyone our memories about Estevan and Lucas. I was crying for three days straight and I still I'm crying three days later. I have not slept or ate by choice.

It hurt like nothing I have ever felt before. Honey has also been crying none stop. I think the only thing that kept us going was the baby. We tried to end our life twice already in just three days with him being gone. Everyone is keeping an eye on me.

I am thankful because I felt like I was on autopilot like me or Honey couldn't control what we were doing. The first time my dad tackled me to the ground because I was gonna jump off of a cliff. He saved me by handing me the necklace Estevan got me.

The second time Tony found me with a knife. He grabbed it out of my hands and hugged me cradling me back and forth telling me don't do it. To be honest I didn't want to die it was the mate bond guiding me and controlling me.

Everyone didn't want me to die for three main huge reasons. 1. They loved me and they didn't want me to die. 2. They didn't want another person to die in our group/family. And 3. I would kill the baby. I agreed I tried to stop it but I wasn't strong enough to fight it.

The priest called Estevan's family and friends to come up and talk about him. I was going last as his mate along with his family so we had to wait. Barbara stepped up first.

"I remember when we were all laughing by the lake looking at the sunset" she started saying. "I was new in their group and to them it was like a family, and recently we lost a member. If I could thank him and everyone I would. Thank you for bringing me into your hearts. I just wish I knew him longer."

Next came Lora and she said "he was like a brother to us if we needed him he came, that was it no questions asked. I also have a memory of him when I just got in the group also. We asked him to come without telling him anything, he still came but when he ran in the door we threw a pie at him."

"We trusted him and he trusted us and we say thank you" she said well looking up. Ally came up and said "he fought for love and showed us that he was not one of the dumbest ones in the group" she said well laughing. I laughed too and I felt a tear go down my face.

Xander came up after her and said "he really was a happy guy and he knew he wanted us to never stop smiling and look at us now we still are." I laughed knowing he would say that.

Alyssa said "we are thankful to have had this time with him as a brother and a friend. We now have to say goodbye because heaven got a new angel out of are group of are demon selves"

Julie came up and said "Xander and Alyssa are right about that, he was the family guy out of the group. Sometimes thinking about pups and seeing them grow up." I started crying again and Honey was thinking that Julie was right and so was everyone else.

Tessa came up after Julie and said "he loved us and we knew it, but he never loved anyone more than Alexandra. I knew me and Julie could never win her at a game of anything but Estevan helped us and gave us hope that we will one day win her." I laughed hearing her say that.

Next came up to the stand was Isaiah and he said "we were family and I was happy to hear he was mated to my sister because, I would have a brother in law working with me once I became alpha. Now You have to wait for us to meet you up in the stars."

I cried thinking about what he said about being his brother in law. I thought about him and I knew we were never getting married or him seeing his baby and the baby never meeting his or her father.

Cain came up and said " when we first met him our families knew each other and we clicked and became good friends. I was still little but we all have been through the same thing as the years went by. That's why I think are family grew over the years. I know he would have loved to stay longer but he saved the love of his life so that one of them could stay and be with us."