Defeat

Alexandra's POV

One year later after my birthday everything settled down. We heard nothing from the moon tears wolf pack. They left us alone for the time being. Right now I am at Xander's birthday. He is turning sixteen in just a few minutes.

Right now it's still day time instead of how it was during my birthday when it was at night. We looked at him because he sniffed the air and we knew he found his mate. He walked over to where the girls were sitting and he stopped and looked to his right.

When he turned his head right I knew who it was, it was Kayla. We all cheered and Kayla blushed. She needed to wait until next year to see if he was her mate. We all knew it was true because Xander never lies.

They were perfect for each other, even though she tried to kill him with whip cream on my birthday. Isaiah was the only one who hadn't found his mate yet. Antonio found his mate when he had his birthday.

She was in our pack, her name was Barbara and she was beautiful not gonna lie. She was a really confident person and everyone loved her. Cain found his mate in the pack also. Her name was Lora and she was really shy and quiet but she was fun when she was with us.

Isaiah's birthday was in a month so he wouldn't be alone for long anyway. Me and Estevan completed the mate bond. We were happy because we got our own house this week. We took the delta house and his family moved to houses not that far from there.

Tony comes over a lot to help us in the pack since we barely moved in this same week. Julie has also helped but she helps us get him out of the house when he looks in our fridge. Poor girl, she always cooks for him but she loves doing it. He also isn't possessive either he is more relaxed in their relationship.

Caleb and Tessa have their own home just like Tony and Julie. They kinda live right next door to us as well since we aren't as far from my family's house. Well we work there, it's still better to have your own place.I wanted to have my own place before we completed the mate bond so nobody would bother us. So that's what we did, we got our place and mated.

*Flashback*

"I love you Estevan so much" I said, kissing him. He smiled against my lips and pulled me up. I wrapped my legs around him and took off his shirt. I had already seen him naked but we were going to complete the mate bond. I knew he lost his virginity when he was fourteen. It didn't bother me because even though I was a virgin I still had bad stuff happen to me.

I almost got raped by dexter. I wanted to break up with him but he was black mailing me. So I waited until I burned the photos he had of me without my consent. I was fourteen at the time and nobody knows except maybe a few people.

That's when I was pulled out of my thoughts and my back hit the bed softly. I blocked my mind so he didn't hear me think that. He took off my clothes and his before we went back to kissing me. He kissed me and started trailing kisses.He stopped at my stomach and went into me slowly. It felt so good but he was the first guy I had sex with so he was going slow. I honestly had to get used to him. I wasn't complaining though.

I moaned and he started kissing me again. He was kissing me with passion, love, and pleasure.  I never had sex before so he was guiding me through it. He was slow and I could tell he didn't want to hurt me. We were both moaning and kissing each other. I got used to it after the first five hours. We had done it for ten hours. Out of those ten hours we did it slowly and it felt so good.

End of flashback

(back at Xander's birthday)

Xander's POV

I was happy Kayla was my mate. She was fun and feisty when she wanted to be. I knew her birthday was not until a month later but at least she knew we were mates. That's all I wanted. I loved when she blushed when people clapped for having their new gamma female.

Kayla's POV

When he came up to me I was shocked but I knew that he never was a liar. My birthday was in a month and so was my twin brother's birthday. I was older by a few minutes and I knew he would find his mate too someday. But for now I could already tell I was in love with Xander.

Alexandra's POV

I was holding Estevan's hand in mine looking at my sister with her mate Xander. They looked so cute already I thought. "They do, don't they" Estevan said in my head. "Yup" I said back to him in my mind.

I looked over at my friends who were sitting around the table next to us. Alyssa and Christian were laughing, Tony and Julie were talking about food, and Tessa and Caleb were talking about how much they love each other.

Cain was walking with Lora by the end of the backyard. Antonio and Barbara we're talking about what date they should go on. Last one out of the group was Isaiah who was talking with a group of girls who looked at him like he was a god.

I just laughed at them since they didn't understand anything about the true meaning of mates. Because those girls around him were the next generation of girls who wanted to be luna.The first generation went after my dad but the funny thing is the girls only go for the alpha guys. They hate the rest of the family until they get over it.

One month later (Kayla and Isaiah's sixteenth birthday)

"Happy birthday little brother and sister" I said to them and gave them a hug. Kayla went straight to her mate Xander. Isaiah followed his nose to his mate and sure enough it was a girl in our pack. Her name is Ally. She is sweet and caring. I thought to myself and thought she would make an amazing Luna for this pack when Isaiah gets handed down the pack.

I am now eighteen and Estevan is twenty years old. Life has been going well for us. I like doing delta work instead of working as a housewife and staying home doing nothing all day.

Suddenly I felt very sick. I let go of Estevan's hand and I ran to the bathroom with my werewolf speed. This is the fourth time this week I have thrown up. "Are you ok?" he asked me worriedly. "Yeah I'm fine don't worry about me I will be there in a second" I said. I could tell he was hesitant to go but he finally did.

Once I opened the door my mother was there "hey mom were you looking for me" I said trying to see if she needed me for anything. That's when my mother sniffed the air and her eyes widened. "You're pregnant, I'm gonna be a grandma, yes" I shushed her making sure nobody heard.

"I didn't know until now" I said. "It's ok come on you could think of a surprise later or you could just tell him to smell you once you're new sent fully comes in." I nodded at what she said.

When I came back down to Estevan he checked me to see if I was all right. I just smiled at him. Once he saw that I was ok he got two banana shakes from the table. I laughed and thanked him.

I blocked out everyone from my mind and thought about the baby "me, I am having a baby with the love of my life. Oh my god what if I suck as a mother I can't return it or anything like that. It's mine and his, mine and his." I think I got really nervous when I grabbed the necklace that I had on and it was Estevan's necklace that said I love you in a hundred different languages.

I started to remember the date when we sat on the mountain and looked at the sun going down and him telling me that "he really did want to say I love you in a hundred different languages and that he meant every word."

That calmed me down. Honey was just happy to have a little pup that could look like him in the future. "Wow you are so easy going" I told her. "Hey at least I ain't freaking out when you are good with pups" she said while smiling.

That's when our warriors ran to us and told us amazing news. Moon tears wolf pack have just been defeated. Everyone clapped and cheered. My father came up to me and asked that I could have my alpha position back. I would love to have agreed but I would be out giving birth to my pup and stress would be bad for the baby so I heard. I was ok with being a delta female.

"I'm good dad, you could still give it to Isaiah. I like where my life is at" I told him with honesty. Estevan hugged me knowing that I would have loved to have my position back but he didn't know about the baby yet so I sighed in defeat knowing I will never get that position back.

My new family comes first than any position I could ever get. That's all I needed to cheer me up. Because we had new faces joining our group and now we would have an heir to the delta position.